For all Mousasi supporters- 5 and a half weeks until 1st fight under Bellator banner......

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
After he hopefully wins, his next fight will be against MW champ and Sakara.If Sakara Can pull off upset, A Mousasi- Sakara title fight will break the record for highest betting favorite in an MMA- TITLE fight:

We'll see a
Mousasi -2200
Sakara +1600

betting line which is freekn crazy.

WAR MOUSASI....

BTW, If Bader still champ at 205, Gegard will make quick work of Ryan in- becoming 2 weight champ.

After he hopefully wins, his next fight will be against MW champ and Sakara.If Sakara Can pull off upset, A Mousasi- Sakara title fight will break the record for highest betting favorite in an MMA- TITLE fight:

We'll see a
Mousasi -2200
Sakara +1600

betting line which is freekn crazy.

WAR MOUSASI....

BTW, If Bader still champ at 205, Gegard will make quick work of Ryan in- becoming 2 weight champ.

Bader would take him down for 5 straight rounds

Bader would take him down for 5 straight rounds
No....maybe 5-6 years ago.Now, Gegard turns Baders face into chop meat before 2nd round starts......in fact, I can see Ryan's loved ones throwing in that towel that happens to be WHITE

Lol... Moose is one of those fighters that has a borderline homosexual fan following :D Kind of like BJ Penn, Fedor, Shogun, and Conor do. He's a great fighter, but he's won't get past Bader or Phil Davis in Bellator's LHW division. I think he can win the Bellator strap at MW though.

No offense to mods of sherdog but there should be a few exceptions in sending other fighters (worldwide/Bellator) to other forums.
Off top of my heAd, Gegard and Rory threads should get both forum treatment

I have always enjoyed watching Mousasi, regardless of the org he fights in. He has stumbled at times, but the dude is a killer. I would love to see him get a belt, maybe even 2 in Bellator.

I am super hyped for Shlemenko vs Mousasi, what a wicked fight! Both fighters have over 50 fights and both are only in their early 30s. I don't mind Mousasi but I'm kind of rooting for Shlemenko in this one, I just like his style, body shots are so underrated they can cripple an opponent when thrown properly.

I am a big fan of Mousasi, but I think it was a bad idea moving to Bellator. USADA is "gone", And the big Wrestlers will be much bigger, stronger, faster And more intense than he is used to in the UFC. He will probably win some And lose some.

I am a big fan of Mousasi, but I think it was a bad idea moving to Bellator. USADA is "gone", And the big Wrestlers will be much bigger, stronger, faster And more intense than he is used to in the UFC. He will probably win some And lose some.

That's right

Mousasi was in UASADA controlled UFC and he was close to a title shot, The champion is Bisping and the second guy there is Whitteker ...Two strikers that Mousasi would have perfectly matched up with

Instead he leaves to go to Bellator which has no real testing and where the LHW division is full of excellent wrestlers like Mo, Davis and Bader who are roided out

what a bone headed move

not to mention that if he became UFC champ he would have made way more money and there is also that the UFC provided him as many fights as he wanted while Bellator may give him 1 fighter every 18 months cause they cannot afford to do otherwise

Mousasi put in like 12 years of work to get close to a major title and he
decided to just discard it all and sign with Bellator ..Why???

I wish he stayed in UFC, but I have to respect the fact that he has to do what he believes is best for his life / family / finances, etc.

Win another one for all of us with bad posture!

Mousasi in Bellator's MW div makes me sad. Especially when Luke is fighting this week and that should have been Mousasi vs Luke.

Mousasi should do well and win the title but unless Rory moves up to MW there isnt really any fight I care that much about for Mousasi in Bellator.

Mousasi and ROry are the two fighters I'm pissed the UFC let go.

That's right

Mousasi was in UASADA controlled UFC and he was close to a title shot, The champion is Bisping and the second guy there is Whitteker ...Two strikers that Mousasi would have perfectly matched up with

Instead he leaves to go to Bellator which has no real testing and where the LHW division is full of excellent wrestlers like Mo, Davis and Bader who are roided out

what a bone headed move

not to mention that if he became UFC champ he would have made way more money and there is also that the UFC provided him as many fights as he wanted while Bellator may give him 1 fighter every 18 months cause they cannot afford to do otherwise

Mousasi put in like 12 years of work to get close to a major title and he
decided to just discard it all and sign with Bellator ..Why???

Look at Rory, he took a year off to heal, won quickly and wanted to fight again this year but Bellator isnt booking him. So that could be an issue going forward.

He fought 4 times in UFC in 2016 and if he didnt leave he could have probably fought 3x this year in UFC. In Bellator who knows how many times he will fight and if he becomes champ which we all think he will he probably wont fight more than 2x a year.

Look at Rory, he took a year off to heal, won quickly and wanted to fight again this year but Bellator isnt booking him. So that could be an issue going forward.

He fought 4 times in UFC in 2016 and if he didnt leave he could have probably fought 3x this year in UFC. In Bellator who knows how many times he will fight and if he becomes champ which we all think he will he probably wont fight more than 2x a year.

Yeah whats the point of signing a 400k contract with Bellator when you fight once a year when you can sign a 350k contract with the UFC and fight 3 times a year?

As far as I know Mousasi's UFC offer was close to what Bellator gave him but good luck to him trying to get any of that money if they won't let him fight

Back