Footballer Ched Evans found NOT GUILTY of rape after re-trial.

I've been reading some of the comments on Twitter and Facebook about this and it's pretty staggering how many White Knights are trying to score pussy points with it, and how many man-hating females are commenting too.
The guy is found not guilty and yet still they are trying to make out that the girl is the victim. Stunning.

She's a slut, he's a douche bag who cheated on his partner. Neither of them come out of this looking good.

And I doubt anything will happen to the drunken lying little skank involved in all this.

Well, I agree with the verdict and thought it was a bullshit conviction from the start. This witch hunt mentality is just wrong though.

1) He was convicted on HIS testimony. He implicated himself. She never said "Ched Evans raped me" in court. Sh always said she didn't remember what happened.

2) Despite the media blackout, her name is easily obtainable. She has faced constant harassment from his supporters.

The only winner in all this is the media, as usual. His career's ruined. Everyone knows she's a whore. The taxpayers have paid for 2 trials now, while journalists are paying their mortgages off other people's misery.

Well, I agree with the verdict and thought it was a bullshit conviction from the start. This witch hunt mentality is just wrong though.

1) He was convicted on HIS testimony. He implicated himself. She never said "Ched Evans raped me" in court. Sh always said she didn't remember what happened.

2) Despite the media blackout, her name is easily obtainable. She has faced constant harassment from his supporters.

The only winner in all this is the media, as usual. His career's ruined. Everyone knows she's a whore. The taxpayers have paid for 2 trials now, while journalists are paying their mortgages off other people's misery.

Yeah I know, a lot of people don't realize that she never even accused him of rape.
She went to the police because she woke up naked in a hotel room, had lost her bag and had no idea how she got there or what had happened. She said she only drank what she usually drank the night before so thought her drink had been spiked, that's the only reason she went to the police.

But how she was supposedly not too drunk to consent to sex with the first guy but then in the minutes after suddenly got really drunk and so drunk she couldn't consent to sex with Ched is baffling and makes no sense.

It's amazing how some people are annoyed at this outcome after what was a ridiculous case to begin with.
I guess it shows how much some women hate men.

Yeah I know, a lot of people don't realize that she never even accused him of rape.
She went to the police because she woke up naked in a hotel room, had lost her bag and had no idea how she got there or what had happened. She said she only drank what she usually drank the night before so thought her drink had been spiked, that's the only reason she went to the police.

But how she was supposedly not too drunk to consent to sex with the first guy but then in the minutes after suddenly got really drunk and so drunk she couldn't consent to sex with Ched is baffling and makes no sense.

It's amazing how some people are annoyed at this outcome after what was a ridiculous case to begin with.
I guess it shows how much some women hate men.

True, the facebook/twitter feminist alliance are going crazy. One woman said "I haven't read about this case but this is a win for misogynism. This girl is my hero and I continue to support her fight for justice."

I just don't think everyone should go after her with the pitchforks, demanding she go to prison. She's been named, shamed and harassed- All totally illegally. Nobody is going to "win" here apart from the gutter press. If this girl gets beaten up or kills herself due to harassment- The media win again.

True, the facebook/twitter feminist alliance are going crazy. One woman said "I haven't read about this case but this is a win for misogynism. This girl is my hero and I continue to support her fight for justice."

I just don't think everyone should go after her with the pitchforks, demanding she go to prison. She's been named, shamed and harassed- All totally illegally. Nobody is going to "win" here apart from the gutter press. If this girl gets beaten up or kills herself due to harassment- The media win again.

I couldn't resist getting involved a bit on twitter, one person on there just said to me that i'm "worse than a rapist" and then blocked me!

It's bizarre how some women are turning this into a misogynistic thing.

If a woman lies about being raped, she should get the same amount of prison time the man would have gotten had he been found guilty.

If a woman lies about being raped, she should get the same amount of prison time the man would have gotten had he been found guilty.

Thing is, she never even said he raped her originally, she just said she couldn't remember.
So the police thought "ah we could get a rich professional footballer here" and they pushed the rape thing.

Thing is, she never even said he raped her originally, she just said she couldn't remember.
So the police thought "ah we could get a rich professional footballer here" and they pushed the rape thing.

It is very dangerous being a straight male in a progressive utopia like Europe. May the Patriarchy rise.

It is very dangerous being a straight male in a progressive utopia like Europe. May the Patriarchy rise.

Opening your mouth on many subjects as a straight white male instantly gets you accused of racism, homophobia, misogyny, ignorance etc!

Lol, I love the whole "Rugby is tougher than football" argument.

I'm not really a fan of either but I think rugby probably is a tougher sport.
There's no padding and most of all it doesn't constantly stop and start. Oh and no fannying about with quarters, it's 40 minutes, 5 minute break, then another 40 minutes.

She always says 'fuck me harder', to everyone. That's consent. It doesn't really matter though, consent or not. In some states men get arrested for sleeping with drunk women. Fat hogs don't get anything for following a guy around all night until he's plastered and alone and then makes her move then. Nothing is fair. I've had my share of fat women and old women that I try to erase from my memory and I know there are plenty of girls that regret having sex with me as well.

She always says 'fuck me harder', to everyone. That's consent. It doesn't really matter though, consent or not. In some states men get arrested for sleeping with drunk women. Fat hogs don't get anything for following a guy around all night until he's plastered and alone and then makes her move then. Nothing is fair. I've had my share of fat women and old women that I try to erase from my memory and I know there are plenty of girls that regret having sex with me as well.

There's no law against having sex with someone who is drunk here, only if they are 'too drunk to consent', which is pretty much impossible to prove either way anyway.

And the most astonishing thing about this case even going to trial in the first place (let alone Ched originally getting convicted and doing jail time) is that the first guy she had sex with minutes before she had sex with Ched, was not found guilty in the original trial.
So essentially we are meant to believe that she had sex with the first guy and was apparently not too drunk and that she was able to consent....yet minutes later she suddenly became so drunk that she was then too drunk to be able to consent to sex with Ched.
It makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not really a fan of either but I think rugby probably is a tougher sport.
There's no padding and most of all it doesn't constantly stop and start. Oh and no fannying about with quarters, it's 40 minutes, 5 minute break, then another 40 minutes.

Rugby players don't have pads but on average they don't hit as hard as football players and don't receive the amount of injuries football players do.

Rugby players don't have pads but on average they don't hit as hard as football players and don't receive the amount of injuries football players do.

It's hard to say which is 'tougher' really.
If you're American you're going to say American Football, if you're European or from Australia/New Zealand you're going to say rugby.

Fact is you have Tongan's, New Zealanders and Fijians playing rugby at a high level, and those fuckers are some of the toughest on the planet!

Another thing I thought of about this case is that what if it was the other way round with the two footballers?

The girl says she can't remember anything past 3am.
She first met McDonald (the black guy) just before 4am.
Which means she doesn't remember meeting him, doesn't remember going to the hotel, doesn't remember to consenting to sex with him.
So how on earth can it be proven or even suggested that she consented to sex with McDonald but minutes later was too drunk to consent with Evans?

And another thing, can you imagine what would have happened if it was the other way round?
If Evans had got off and McDonald was originally found guilty.
RACISM!!!!
That would be the cry and I 100% guarantee you that all these people still against Ched now would be on the totally opposite side of the argument.
It'd be "oh the white guy got off, but the black guy was found guilty, RACISM!!".

Back