Footballer Ched Evans found NOT GUILTY of rape after re-trial.

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ns-cleared-of-raping-teenager-after-two-week/

"Footballer Ched Evans has been found not guilty of rape following a two week retrial.
The Wales international and Chesterfield striker, who fought a five year battle to clear his name, wept and hugged his partner Natasha Massey following the verdict at Cardiff Crown Court."

And I doubt anything will happen to the drunken lying little skank involved in all this.
Ched spent time in prison and had his career effectively ruined, but at least this is good news at last.

Importantly, we must not ever assume that a woman that accuses a man of rape is lying, as once upon a time, and even today, woman are subjugated to sexual assault on a large scale.

However, for Ched to have ever spent time in a cell was a miscarriage of justice. Imho, he was made an example out of. Now that he's been exonerated he'll now be able to get on with his life.

Though, the smear campaign waged by the media and figures like Jessica Ennis was wrong on so many levels. The loss of earning too.

Anyway, good luck to him and let's hope a valuable lesson has been learnt.

Importantly, we must not ever assume that a woman that accuses a man of rape is lying

This is true and at the same time we must not assume that a man accused of rape is automatically guilty. Unfortunately Ched Evans was not afforded this basic liberty by many.

Ched admitted he lied to how he got the key to the room and he said he did not speak to her before, during or after sex. So when exactly did this drunk chick give him consent? This trail was on her whorish behavior from the past and she has had incidents where she got drunk and had sex with people before. They argued basically she's a whore who sleeps around. At best this guy is piece of shit. I am glad his football career has gone down the hill

Ched admitted he lied to how he got the key to the room and he said he did not speak to her before, during or after sex. So when exactly did this drunk chick give him consent? This trail was on her whorish behavior from the past and she has had incidents where she got drunk and had sex with people before. They argued basically she's a whore who sleeps around. At best this guy is piece of shit. I am glad his football career has gone down the hill

Wrong.

The only reason anyone knew he had sex with her was because HE TOLD the police he did.
There was absolutely zero evidence he had engaged in sex with her.

It should have never have even gone to trial in the first place.
I hope she has a fucking awful life and men steer well clear of her because she's already been named online.

" In the witness box at Cardiff crown court, Evans was asked by his barrister, Judy Khan QC: “During sex was she consenting?” He replied: “Yes.”

“How did you know that?” the barrister asked. “From how she was acting, what she said to me,” Evans replied.

Khan asked: “Is there any doubt in your mind that she was consenting?” Evans replied: “No.”

“How did she seem to you?” the barrister asked. “She seemed like she was having sex and enjoying herself,” Evans said.

The QC continued: “Did she appear too drunk to consent?” “No”. “Did she appear to know what was going on around her?” “Yes.” “If she had been too drunk to consent, would you have had sex with her?” “No.”

* Please delete, managed to quote my own post!

Importantly, we must not ever assume that a woman that accuses a man of rape is lying, as once upon a time, and even today, woman are subjugated to sexual assault on a large scale.

However, for Ched to have ever spent time in a cell was a miscarriage of justice. Imho, he was made an example out of. Now that he's been exonerated he'll now be able to get on with his life.

Though, the smear campaign waged by the media and figures like Jessica Ennis was wrong on so many levels. The loss of earning too.

Anyway, good luck to him and let's hope a valuable lesson has been learnt.

It works both ways - The accused shouldn't be thought of as being guilty every time and the accuser shouldn't instantly be believed every time.
The problem with false rape claims is that they are bound to make some people skeptical of future rape claims and it harms women in the long run.

This one should never have even gone to trial in the first place tho.
The girl didn't even claim to have been raped, she just said she couldn't remember consenting!
By trial accounts this girl asked previous boyfriends what had happened the night before.

As you said, I think he was made an example of, which is terrible really.
Professional footballers get paid a stupid amount of money each week and there are sadly a lot of young girls out there who are quite happy to go back to a hotel room and have a train run on them by professional footballers. It happens all the time.
Regretting it the next day and having a hazy memory of events should never ever be enough to convict someone of rape.

Well if she lied and they prove it she will face charges and a civil suit so hopefully if she is a liar she gets what is coming. Facts are facts.

Jessica Ennis should avoid twitter for a few days

Just legalize the prostitution already. This girl can then make money the legally. And athletes can have sex legally too now.

Why she didnt want to be associated with a convicted rapist?

She blocked his move to return to his old club to play.
She was very vocal about what was an extremely flimsy and controversial case to begin with.

She blocked his move to return to his old club to play.
She was very vocal about what was an extremely flimsy and controversial case to begin with.
She didnt block anything as she is not member of Shef Uniteds board. She along with thousands of people didnt want him to be associated with the club. And since the club named a stance after her, she said she didnt want him to be associated with her name. Thats her right. If you think the club didnt sign him because of her, then you are naive. Thousands of people spoke up and it became pr nightmare

She didnt block anything as she is not member of Shef Uniteds board. She along with thousands of people didnt want him to be associated with the club. And since the club named a stance after her, she said she didnt want him to be associated with her name. Thats her right. If you think the club didnt sign him because of her, then you are naive. Thousands of people spoke up and it became pr nightmare

The fact a stand was named after her means that her speaking out had a huge impact, much more of an impact than some fans signing a petition.

Anyway, he's finally been found not guilty. Bit weird that some people seem to be a tad annoyed by that.
Probably because they feel bad about laying into him originally when the case was clearly ridiculous.
I'm glad I supported him throughout and more importantly I'm glad justice has been done.

@Matt M , please help me out here.

How is this:

Wrong.

The only reason anyone knew he had sex with her was because HE TOLD the police he did.
There was absolutely zero evidence he had engaged in sex with her.

A relevant response to this:

I've been reading some of the comments on Twitter and Facebook about this and it's pretty staggering how many White Knights are trying to score pussy points with it, and how many man-hating females are commenting too.
The guy is found not guilty and yet still they are trying to make out that the girl is the victim. Stunning.

Back