football (soccer ) vs MMA...

Soccer sucks though. Same teams always win. No parity and only a few teams have a chance of winning anything.
thats la liga and other club leagues you genius.National teams are a different ballgame. You realize that Argentina was almost out of the world cup , right? They made it by a miracle($$$). Chile who won the 2 last copa Americas is out of the wc.
Southamerican wc qualifiers are a murderers row and same with the world cup itself, there is not a clear cut favourite to win.

Tbh i dont give a flying fuck about la liga, calcio , champions etc. Fuck all of that. The wc , eurocup and copa america are the real deal.

Look, it's the monthly thread were people are arguing whether or not soccer is boring while agreeing that it's way bigger than mma.

I used to be crazy about soccer fuck it football but now I don't even know who's goalkeeper of my favourite team. I don't care, don't watch and don't spend my money on it anymore. I honestly couldn't care less and I don't even know why. lmao

Soccer is boring as fuck. Just because most countries barely have any other sports to even watch doesn't change that.

Watching grass fairies pass the ball around and jog up and down the field and act like they've been shot if anyone gets near them for hours just to end up in a 0-0 tie is the best cure for insomnia ever.

A lot of guys here sound like those boxers who hate on MMA when they talk about soccer.

Each to their own.
Some games of soccer can be very exciting, others can be utter dogshit.
Its the same with mma fights and anyone who thinks otherwise is living in cloud cuckoo land.
Everybody knows that soccer has a problem with diving but mma has its own problems with peds and unfair fight selections. No sport is perfect
Soccer will always be the most popular sport worldwide as it is so accessible and is shoved down peoples throats by the media and nothing is going to change that

Back