football (soccer ) vs MMA...

his airness

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
yesterday's game between Liverpool and Manchester United was seen by 900 mill people worldwide. When Barca plays Real Madrid it's seen by over a billion people.

compare this to MMA. now let this sink in.

while i don't expect MMA to be this big it could be much bigger if it wasnt for the greed and amateurism of people running the MMA game.

Soccer sucks though. Same teams always win. No parity and only a few teams have a chance of winning anything.

yesterday's game between Liverpool and Manchester United was seen by 900 mill people worldwide. When Barca plays Real Madrid it's seen by over a billion people.

compare this to MMA. now let this sink in.

while i don't expect MMA to be this big it could be much bigger if it wasnt for the greed and amateurism of people running the MMA game.
buddy, soccer is popular everywhere in the world expect USA and Canada.

Soccer sucks though. Same teams always win. No parity and only a few teams have a chance of winning anything.

You might as well just say "I never watched football"

Last years Champions League winner (Best trophy you can possibly get in Football) Real Madrid, Won 5 games, Lost 1 game and had a draw in 2 games in Spanish league this year.

Soccer players are such pussies and good actors

1326308724_soccer_player_fakes_foul.gif

soccer-dive-headbutts.gif

soccer-dive-gifs.gif

1277657192_torres-fakes-foul.gif

08yGWN4.gif

Soccer players are such pussies and good actors

1326308724_soccer_player_fakes_foul.gif

soccer-dive-headbutts.gif

soccer-dive-gifs.gif

1277657192_torres-fakes-foul.gif

08yGWN4.gif

Show me one sport where 2 players of opposite teams make physical contact with each other, and no one ever pretended to get hit/hurt.

Uh you can compare any sport to football and it'll look ridiculous in regards of viewership, that's what happens when you compare any other sport to the one most popular by a fucking landslide. Compare basketball, 'murican football and baseball to football and it'll look about as ridiculous.

Football is so much bigger than any other sport that you can't really compare it with any of them.

The fact that the people in the US would rather watch team sports designed around television ad breaks is amusing. If I'm watching sport I want to watch sport and not some commercial for some shit I don't want every 5 minutes.

An NFL game that last for 60 mins but that goes on for 4 hours with only 10 minutes where the ball is actually live and in play and they're doing something with it. lol I wonder why no one else gives a shit about that game.

Dude, you cannot compare football which is the most popular sport with MMA.

soccer is incredibly dull to watch and soccer fans tend to be insufferable. only the latter is true for MMA

that not exactly true,plently of teams win,its just murican sports just decide to have a set number of teams in their major leagues,and everyone in the group,tend to have a good spell and chance to win a limited number of trophies, football/soccer money is making it or has already made it less likely a good smaller team could win a big important tournament,they an still will domestic competition though.

Last edited:
Show me one sport where 2 players of opposite teams make physical contact with each other, and no one ever pretended to get hit/hurt.

It honestly and truthfully doesn't happen very much at all in American Football, and even in Hockey, where there are sticks, and skates, and ice, and people getting tripped and hooked and just losing their footing and falling down regularly, it happens with probably 5% of the frequency of soccer.

And United and Liverpool are not even top 20 teams in the world right now.

What the fuck does these gifs prove? There were people actually fighting in football too.

Are you saying no one EVER pretended to get hurt in Basketball?
You said show me one sport where 2 players of opposite teams make physical contact with each other, and no one ever pretended to get hit/hurt and i showed it.Stop reaching it and sit down.

Are you saying no one EVER pretended to get hurt in Basketball?
They do,they do in every sport actually.But it is not as common as in soccer.

Back