Footage of muslims and political correctness ruining the west

Is that second video a parody or real? I have trouble believing that whoever made that (if serious) has ever seen real life.
How can making pepper spray legal be justified?

Okay.. that second video is, apparently, genuine. That pisses me the fuck off. Who the fuck could be so criminally irresponsible as to produce and release so useless a 'rape defense' video?
I mean, what the fucking fuck?

Islam today is what other religions were about 600 years ago. It has not evolved like other religions and societies. Catholic Church has raped and tortured on believers.

Every society that allowed slavery always treated slaves poorly. Any society where women were second class citizens treated women poorly.

Muslims typically consider women as a lower class. And as a lower class, they believe they can do anything they want. Just like the Nazis did to the "lower class" Jews.

-T

Okay.. that second video is, apparently, genuine. That pisses me the fuck off. Who the fuck could be so criminally irresponsible as to produce and release so useless a 'rape defense' video?
I mean, what the fucking fuck?

The police wanted to give the migrants atleast a fighting chance against Finnish women.

Is that second video a parody or real? I have trouble believing that whoever made that (if serious) has ever seen real life.
How can making pepper spray legal be justified?

Yup, it's real. It was done by Finnish public broadcasting company and the police.

Ever had sex while camping? Some call it... intense.

Not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand.

But, I like the Confucius joke better...

"Man who take woman camping, have one in tent."

The police wanted to give the migrants atleast a fighting chance against Finnish women.

Will Finland start deporting and impose stricter screening before letting in people with questionable backgrounds?

Multiculturalism is ruining the west. Taking a bunch of people from shitty countries, and eventually the country they flock to will turn shitty. Look at half of the EU for instance.

All these videos, plus the 100+ that i could post are all just clever CGI trickery...am i right @Thames ?

That video was so beautiful it brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. That woman is both stunning and brave.

tumblr_o3is8d8NTP1tbhcf3o5_400.gif

Here is a poor migrant showing that chivalry is not dead

Back