Fool me once shame on you...

Ok bro you don’t sound silly or nothing, you’ve done it all, good job
Obviously have done more than you lol
I sound silly because I used to fight and cut weight? And believing a professional like GSP can do it? You really are special...

I sound silly because I used to fight and cut weight? And believing a professional like GSP can do it? You really are special...

I didn’t claim to have cut weight before? I said you must know more about it than all the professionals that said what I did.

They must be “dumbass idiot noobs” I think those are most of the names you called me

I didn’t claim to have cut weight before? I said you must know more about it than all the professionals that said what I did.
I never said you did... I would never accuse you of knowing anything lol. Go home kid, you're drunk

Dude, you have almost 1200 comments, and only 58 likes.... that right there should open your eyes as to how unintelligent you come off when you type.

I never get on this shit dude, I have you know... like an actual life and job.... or then again nvm you prob don’t...

I never get on this shit dude, I have you know... like an actual life and job.... or then again nvm you prob don’t...
You're obviously on this more than I am lol. As far as work I probably do more physical work by 9a.m. monday morning than you do all fucking week lol.

You're obviously on this more than I am lol. As far as work I probably do more physical work by 9a.m. monday morning than you do all fucking week lol.

I’m on this site probably three to four times a year dude, you sound really childish and small minded now tbh You also are starting to come off a bit inguine.

You also sound like your one of those super self righteous douche bags that think once they do something no matter how briefly or poorly they do it, they are all of a sudden the ultimate authority on everything surrounding it. It comes off really distasteful and ignorant man.

You also sound like your one of those super self righteous douche bags that think once they do something no matter how briefly or poorly they do it, they are all of a sudden the ultimate authority on everything surrounding it. It comes off really distasteful and ignorant man.
I'm the ultimate expert.... because I believe gsp can make 155 if he says he can? Ok bud lol. All I'm saying is he's the highest level professional, and I did it as an ammy. So yeah, I believe he can.

View media item 28637This is what I did last week, how about you?
Didn’t click it. Not interested in you. I work. Have a girl. My own two bedroom house literally 500 ft from the gulf. And will be making a lot more money than you most likely when it’s all said and done. Also I am pursuing my dreams and winning contests and making new connections as well in my craft. So dude I’m really uninterested in continuing an argument you lost almost an hour ago.

I'm the ultimate expert.... because I believe gsp can make 155 if he says he can? Ok bud lol. All I'm saying is he's the highest level professional, and I did it as an ammy. So yeah, I believe he can.

Didn’t even read whatever this said about 155 and GSP. I have a different opinion than you and believe it or not it hold just as much weight as yours. And you are gonna find that the whole know everything attitude is really unbecoming and you aren’t gonna get far with anyone just name calling and all. Time to do something with your life and grow up.

Cause Till is undefeated and they are the same size and Till just might the belt soon. Or if its really not about the belt and for the challenge of the toughest fight then he should fight Till or Woodley or a top guy at 185.
Till is undefeated with his only big win being Cowboy.

Didn’t even read whatever this said about 155 and GSP. I have a different opinion than you and believe it or not it hold just as much weight as yours. And you are gonna find that the whole know everything attitude is really unbecoming and you aren’t gonna get far with anyone just name calling and all. Time to do something with your life and grow up.
I do more with it everyday douchbagView media item 28637

Till is undefeated with his only big win being Cowboy.

Truth. But Kahbib only has two or three top names and my real beef is just the moving down from 185 to 155 and then probably vacating for a third time.

Truth. But Kahbib only has two or three top names and my real beef is just the moving down from 185 to 155 and then probably vacating for a third time.
How dare he not feel healthy trying to get heavier.... he got physically ill ffs

I do more with it everyday douchbagView media item 28637

Dude grow up. Enough with the name calling tantrum stuff. I’m sure you live for arguing like this over the internet about things but seriously dude your acting like a petty little kid and I’m done with it. If you want the last word to make you feel better about how things are going then go ahead and take it but this is my last response to you. Hope you grow up and do something meaningful that makes you happy, seriously I do. Bye.

Sorry, didn't realize you had such sensitive feelings.... welcome to sherdog bro... land of fuck your feelings

Back