Fool me once shame on you...

Fool me twice? I think not...

First of all I have to go ahead and say it...

THIS IS NUMBER ONE BULLSH!T

You know who else is undefeated!?

As of now, Darren Till is undefeated and is actually the same size as you!

No way you are gonna fool everyone into believing you can make 155, and then basically have a 5 round grappling match with basically a smaller less experienced version of yourself and then collect yet another belt from yet another guy that probably should not even hold it in the first place!

THAT IS LAME AF

You just sit back and make the real contenders fight there way up the latter and kill each other off just to have swoop back in and make everyone take a back seat whenever you see a title holder you think will be the easiest to beat it is absolutely unadmirable as far as I’m concerned. The first time was tolerable because you went UP in weight, although you knew Bisping was the only guy you could get that title from, so no way I’m believing for a second that you are doing this for “the biggest challenge”

Maybe that weight cut would be though...

Sorry for the rant lol...

Oh and this is exactly why GSP’s 2nd title does not hold the same magnitude that Couture, Penn, Mcgregor, and possibly Cormiers 2nd titles do. None of them ran away from the sport with the belt after being gifted a decision and went into hiding when USADA started crackin down, and none of them then cherry picked the right time to get the easiest chance for a second belt. NONE OF THEM RAN AFTER GETTING THEIR SECOND BELT EITHER! You straight act like Ronda Rousey when she LOSES a title shot when you WIN one SMFH

Count me out

meh.

the bisping fight was a fun fight to watch. and it was back and forth. i think bisping was getting in his groove while GSP was gassing. if GSP didn't knock him down, it would have been a tough fight for him in the 4th and 5th.

i don't really care about the "fairness" or who he fights. just let him bang, bro.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

meh.

the bisping fight was a fun fight to watch. and it was back and forth. i think bisping was getting in his groove while GSP was gassing. if GSP didn't knock him down, it would have been a tough fight for him in the 4th and 5th.

i don't really care about the "fairness" or who he fights. just let him bang, bro.

Fair enough lol yeah it was a fun fight, I just think he should have stayed at 185 with the belt and not run off ith it when he got gifted that decision over Hendricks. And then to suggest going down to 155 I thought was kinda ridiculous.

Fair enough lol yeah it was a fun fight, I just think he should have stayed at 185 with the belt and not run off ith it when he got gifted that decision over Hendricks. And then to suggest going down to 155 I thought was kinda ridiculous.

you're probably right, but it would still be a cool fight.

gsp vs kabib would probably be pretty epic and we'd get to see how good GSP still is and/or how good kabib really is.

then a GSP v. McGregor would be pretty epic too. in ireland or canada.

i guess it's lame he doesn't want to test himself against the other MWs, but he probably knows he's at a disadvantage there so let's just be happy he's still fighting and hope for some good LW or WW fights.

gsp vs kabib would probably be pretty epic and we'd get to see how good GSP still is and/or how good kabib really is.

i guess it's lame he doesn't want to test himself against the other MWs, but he probably knows he's at a disadvantage there so let's just be happy he's still fighting and hope for some good LW or WW fights.

He was bigger than Bisping at 185... He used to cut mad weight at 170 how do people really think he could drop to 155 ever in his lifetime without chopping off his arms lol ???

I would imagine he would have trouble making welterweight again but I would definitely think he probably could do it. If he can’t make 170 then he should stay at 185 or Idk go to 205 if he is honestly looking for the hardest competition.

He was bigger than Bisping at 185... He used to cut mad weight at 170 how do people really think he could drop to 155 ever in his lifetime without chopping off his arms lol ???
Uhm.... no dude. Just no. He walks around low 190s. Guaranteed bisbing came in well over 200. You really know nothing about cutting weight lol

I would imagine he would have trouble making welterweight again but I would definitely think he probably could do it. If he can’t make 170 then he should stay at 185 or Idk go to 205 if he is honestly looking for the hardest competition.

GSP at 205? no way that would happen!

i think it would be cool to see GSP in RIZIN in JAPAN.

Uhm.... no dude. Just no. He walks around low 190s. Guaranteed bisbing came in well over 200. You really know nothing about cutting weight lol

Na bro I think you need to go back and rewatch it, he was bigger than Bisping. I think I will trust other fighters that actually cut weight and fight over your knowledge of the subject but nice try dude

GSP at 205? no way that would happen!

i think it would be cool to see GSP in RIZIN in JAPAN.

Hell yeah that could be something I could support. I wanna see Kron come over from there already and see what he can do in the UFC

Na bro I think you need to go back and rewatch it, he was bigger than Bisping. I think I will trust other fighters that actually cut weight and fight over your knowledge of the subject but nice try dude
Lol ok bro.
I only used to cut from 195 to 155 for amateur fights at that.... but know nothing lol. Fucking noob.
And btw, I've seen that fight probably 5 times in the last week alone on fox lol

Lol ok bro.
I only used to cut from 195 to 155 for amateur fights at that.... but know nothing lol. Fucking noob.
And btw, I've seen that fight probably 5 times in the last week alone on fox lol

Yeah sure dude, you should go show him the way to do it bro, if anyone could get GSP to 155 it’d be you, hell yeah!

Back