Fook Mike Perry

Mike Perry can go suck on some monkey balls. How can you be break dancing when your comrade has fallen behind you and is possibly dead. This is the kind of shit that makes me hate this sport.
People like you are ridiculous as shit, but to answer your question, it's really easy when your comrade just broke your fucking nose

Nothing about his behavior in ring after the stoppage was a show of sportsmanship.

giphy.gif

Cool story except once they got Ellenberger onto the stool, Mike went over to check on him and thank him for the fight. He also didn't throw unnecessary follow up shots.

Cool story except once they got Ellenberger onto the stool, Mike went over to check on him and thank him for the fight. He also didn't throw unnecessary follow up shots.
So we just ignore his behavior inbetween? Just like his klan would like us to ignore his bigoted behavior in the past. Got it.

tenor.gif

So we just ignore his behavior inbetween? Just like his klan would like us to ignore his bigoted behavior in the past. Got it.

tenor.gif

So you are outraged when Conor jumps on the cage, Romero marches like a soldier, or mighty mouse does a back flip too right? No one is allowed to celebrate win they win. Got it.

So you are outraged when Conor jumps on the cage, Romero marches like a soldier, or mighty mouse does a back flip too right? No one is allowed to celebrate win they win. Got it.
Showing up a beaten opponent who, in that moment, could have been experiencing a series medical event? Yes. Celebrating when you win? That's fine. He went well beyond that. It showed a lack of class and character.

Showing up a beaten opponent who, in that moment, could have been experiencing a series medical event? Yes. Celebrating when you win? That's fine. He went well beyond that. It showed a lack of class and character.

People celebrate after they ko someone all the time. He did it directly after he won. You act like he could medically assess Ellenberger and knew he would be out that long.

People celebrate after they ko someone all the time. He did it directly after he won. You act like he could medically assess Ellenberger and knew he would be out that long.
Once again, since I apparently need to slow this down for you...he went beyond celebrating his win. He made every attempt to showboat and show up his unconcious opponent. He also chose to finish his little dance routine directly in front of and facing the medical team providing care. A lack of class. A lack of sportsmanship. A lack of respect. Not much a man. He did get rocked by a model though, so what can you expect?

People like that give our sport a bad name

You're the kind of idiot who assumes superior morality and intelligence to others and then when you get thwarted in discussion you fail to acknowledge it...then you go onto proliferate your stupidity in countless other circumstances without ever actually learning anything.

Please come back to this thread you started and acknowledge all the holes that were poked in your logic. You lost this one, learn something from it for once.

Once again, since I apparently need to slow this down for you...he went beyond celebrating his win. He made every attempt to showboat and show up his unconcious opponent. He also chose to finish his little dance routine directly in front of and facing the medical team providing care. A lack of class. A lack of sportsmanship. A lack of respect. Not much a man. He did get rocked by a model though, so what can you expect?

Agree to disagree. I hope you are still able to enjoy MMA and don't get too upset in the future, because people celebrate victories on a regular basis. This will continue to happen. I hope you are able to deal with it.

Platinum Bless you.

Agree to disagree. I hope you are still able to enjoy MMA and don't get too upset in the future, because people celebrate victories on a regular basis. This will continue to happen. I hope you are able to deal with it.

Platinum Bless you.
I have absolutely no problem with celebrations. However, I won't hesitate to call out trash who showboat in circumstances like we saw at the end of that fight.

This Hoosier guy joined sherdog this Thursday just to hate on Perry and be a big crybaby. Ignore the troll and move on

Sherdog and Platinum bless

Mike Perry can go suck on some monkey balls. How can you be break dancing when your comrade has fallen behind you and is possibly dead. This is the kind of shit that makes me hate this sport.
another fighter is not your comrade...maybe if he was his long time training partner but it aint the case. He was a douche for doing that shit but people are exaggerating things .

Back