Fook Mike Perry

REALLY...it's not the weight misses, PED abuse, awful refereeing and judging and gift title shots? Good to know thanks

4 UFC fights in 8 months, that's not bad for the sport.

Threads like these give SD a bad name.

Mike Perry is the future. He will take ufc to new heights. Recognize greatness you fool.

Apparently you never heard of the face of the sport, seen his Twitter account or head past interviews from him. You know the UFC president, former part owner.

But yeah if it wasn't for this guy in 2017 the UFC would be high class, MMA super respected.

great fighter, utter douche knocker..
for one reason and one reason olny...who in the right fucking mind would have 'gods gift' tattooed on his pot...

dick...

People like that give our sport a bad name

You seem like a nice guy from what I've seen from you TS but come on m8

100% finish rate. He's nothing but overwhelmingly positive for the sport. You know it. It also shows you can be born in Flint Michigan and actually become something. He's pretty inspirational if you live there.

Everything about Perry's victory was perfect. The way the camera zoomed from his break-dancing to show a defeated Ellenberger still lying there motionless. Him standing triumph in victory with blood still streaming from his nose. Him asking whose life do we want him to ruin next.

You seem like a nice guy from what I've seen from you TS but come on m8

100% finish rate. He's nothing but overwhelmingly positive for the sport. You know it. It also shows you can be born in Flint Michigan and actually become something. He's pretty inspirational if you live there.
He's a thug who learned to fight, a dangerous combination. He seems like the type of person to go around looking for trouble and beating up defenseless club-goers or people in bars.
I noticed a thread the other day: "Is Cody the next War Machine?". No, Cody is a hothead, but is tempered and stable enough to not be a danger to himself and others. Yes, he grabbed TJ's throat, but it was a heated situation and he was verbally attacked. Cody isn't like that to, say, journalists or bystanders.
Perry, on the other hand, seems like just the kind of person to attack a journalist for asking a slightly harder or more direct question.
As for his KOs, yes, he's entertaining, but so are fighters like Cub. Cub is among the flashiest and most entertaining fighters in the UFC, and he is always humble and respectful. HE is the type of person that would impact MMA positively.
Having Mike Perry as a 'superstar' just makes the UFC seem like an asylum for thugs and petty criminals.

In my opinion, ofc...

I can't stand him but that was a pretty sweet KO.

He sounds like the Diaz's long lost brother when he talks.

He's a thug who learned to fight, a dangerous combination. He seems like the type of person to go around looking for trouble and beating up defenseless club-goers or people in bars.
I noticed a thread the other day: "Is Cody the next War Machine?". No, Cody is a hothead, but is tempered and stable enough to not be a danger to himself and others. Yes, he grabbed TJ's throat, but it was a heated situation and he was verbally attacked. Cody isn't like that to, say, journalists or bystanders.
Perry, on the other hand, seems like just the kind of person to attack a journalist for asking a slightly harder or more direct question.
As for his KOs, yes, he's entertaining, but so are fighters like Cub. Cub is among the flashiest and most entertaining fighters in the UFC, and he is always humble and respectful. HE is the type of person that would impact MMA positively.
Having Mike Perry as a 'superstar' just makes the UFC seem like an asylum for thugs and petty criminals.

In my opinion, ofc...
fucking CODY is stable, but mike is unstable

{<jordan}

I'll watch his next fight that I know for sure. He is entertaining as hell. Plat nation is a little weird but I'm a Conor fan so I can't judge too much.

In my opinion, ofc...
All sounds like racism and prejudice to me.

In my opinion, ofc...

Seems
You dont know him and base your whole argument on a "seems"
Ok Im not fedding the trolls anymore

Back