Foods you can't stand?

Eggplant, chayote, and yellow mustard are on my no bueno list.

Beef liver is the only thing i have tried that i cant really pass down. Im not a big fan of tripe, tripas and other parts of the animal but i can at least eat them down.

Liver, that shit i wouldnt eat it even if i was starving.

Liver and onions are yummy.

-olives
-mustard
-sauerkraut

Mushroom are absolutely delicious imo. Made some stir fried mushrooms the other day to go with my bourbon salmon, shit was delicious

Parsnips - AKA Devils chips
Sprouts - boogers straight from the nose of the great arkleseizure
Cooked Mushrooms - raw is fine but cooked the texture becomes blarghhhhhhhhh
Beer/lager - the stuff tastes like shit

Cauliflower. Zero taste.

Cauliflower cheese is fucking great though. Make yourself a bechamel cheese sauce throw that shit on there and bake for 25 minutes and it's godly.

*oh yeah goats cheese/goats milk is pretty horrendous.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything that I can't stand some things I avoid but I can still stand to eat it

Many posters claim things taste like things I've never tasted or would consider tasting. Who tastes socks or shit?

baked chicken (fucking bland as fuck...grill it...bbq it....do ANYTHING ELSE)
chocolate ice cream (tastes nothing like fucking chocolate. gross)

Also, vanilla shits on any form of chocolate profusely.

Do you guys all just eat the most bland food ever? All I see are main ingredients to cooking most dishes. I would of thought this was a thread for 5 year olds.

huh. mushrooms is an odd choice to me, mainly because it's a food that at least to me, doesn't seem to have a very strong taste or odor. for me, it is mayo 100%. holy fuck, i think i'd rather pay a thousand bucks to someone than eat a spoonful of that shit.

Do you guys all just eat the most bland food ever? All I see are main ingredients to cooking most dishes. I would of thought this was a thread for 5 year olds.

"The most disgusting foods ever are the crusts to my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white wonderbread. My mom cuts them off for me because she knows I don't like them. Also one time she got regular corn flakes instead of frosted flakes and I almost puked. Other than that I just can't stand onions, garlic, olive oil, butter, salt, or pepper."

When people say shit like onions and garlic you just know they were neglected children who's parents didn't love them enough to cook for them.

I like pretty much everything. the things i used to hate (brussel sprouts, rutabegas) I now love.
Any good way to prepare brussel sprouts? I hate them steamed. Maybe Ill try baking them in the oven with some garlic or something
My dislike for brussel sprouts not withstanding, I am surprised so many grown men would be picky about food.

Back