foods to avoid for high t

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
Alot of people are saying milk kills test levels idk if its true what foods really do lower t levels and what help increase i eat lots of meat coconut water butter ect

Too much soy or alcohol will lower T.
Also, you want to avoid too much sugar and other high glycemic foods like white flour and white rice, which will raise your insulin levels and lower your gh.

You can lower the effect of sugar on your insulin levels by eating more fiber, fat, and protein with each meal, which will slow the absorption of sugar into your bloodstream.

Also google 'aromatase foods' for a list of specific foods to look for and avoid. I had no idea licorice or mint are detrimental.

Last edited:
i eat alot of white long grain rice, and white flour. i guess ill start eating sweet potatoes for carbs, or bread, pasta, steel rolled oats for fiber i eat red kidney beans tons of fiber

Beans are good. Avocados are awesome too.

When I'm not cutting sure what's the best way to eat them to you
I cut them in half, pull out the pit, and eat them from the skin with a spoon. Sprinkling a little salt makes them taste better.

I think you could eat them when you're cutting. You need calories everyday, not just while bulking.

I think you could eat them when you're cutting. You need calories everyday, not just while bulking.
Yeah but when cutting you want to make the most out of your food so you don't feel starved I think a whole avacadis around 500 calls maybe

Yeah but when cutting you want to make the most out of your food so you don't feel starved I think a whole avacadis around 500 calls maybe
Ha, I think you're trolling me. You could easily look up how many calories are in an avocado. They're nutritionally very good with healthy plant based fats and vitamins and minerals.

lil bit nah they r 220 generally they have a very weird slimey taste i feel very weird afterwards maybe im not use to eating things this healthy i usually get bad headaches after i eat sweet potatoes or avacados

lil bit nah they r 220 generally they have a very weird slimey taste i feel very weird afterwards maybe im not use to eating things this healthy i usually get bad headaches after i eat sweet potatoes or avacados

I have bad news, Florida Man. That wasn't "avacado" you ate. It was actually solidified Martian semen shaped like an avocado.

Alot of people are saying milk kills test levels idk if its true what foods really do lower t levels and what help increase i eat lots of meat coconut water butter ect

Chicken turns you gay.

well i guess i cant run anymore according to that vid it lowers testosterone im happy with that :)

Back