Food products you missed out on

UdT7adu.jpg

Is that an "ethnic" flavor? Before anyone gets in a tizzy, Im in texas, and there is a hispanic soda section in my local grocery store.
PS. I used to work for GE Healthcare, and their corporate is in Waukesha. Kind of a cool, quiet farm town. Wouldnt want to live there. Cold AF in the winter, but really pretty in the summer
Uh Waukesha is not a farm town, unless you were here 25 years ago. At one ponit it was the second richest county in the nation. We do have farms but mostly it is lakes hence the nickname "lake country" Starfruit gatorade was sold everywhere in the mid to late 90's have not seen it since around the turn of the millenium.

Uh Waukesha is not a farm town, unless you were here 25 years ago. At one ponit it was the second richest county in the nation. We do have farms but mostly it is lakes hence the nickname "lake country" Starfruit gatorade was sold everywhere in the mid to late 90's have not seen it since around the turn of the millenium.
Oh, it was 10 years ago, but when we would leave GE, we'd go by some very "vintage" looking farmhouses with corn fields. There were also some very affluent neighborhoods. Everyone looks like they are on at least an acre. Theres also an INSANE guitar store, "Cream City Guitars". Probably the coolest guitar store Ive been in. A whole Gretsch room. Id go there after our meetings and just play for an hour on 4K amps, and 8K guitars. It was heaven. I bought some picks, thats it :(

Oh, it was 10 years ago, but when we would leave GE, we'd go by some very "vintage" looking farmhouses with corn fields. There were also some very affluent neighborhoods. Everyone looks like they are on at least an acre. Theres also an INSANE guitar store, "Cream City Guitars". Probably the coolest guitar store Ive been in. A whole Gretsch room. Id go there after our meetings and just play for an hour on 4K amps, and 8K guitars. It was heaven. I bought some picks, thats it :(
Well yeah man Les Paul was born here. GE is in Pewaukee I think there might be afarm in between there and the interstate still. Alot of them got subdivided.

Well yeah man Les Paul was born here. GE is in Pewaukee I think there might be afarm in between there and the interstate still. Alot of them got subdivided.
Well, youve got really cool names for your towns at least....

I want to try Four Loko. But isn't available here in Vancouver that I know about.

Also, bath salts. Lots of buzz and I want in.

The McRib. Our McDonalds had them briefly about 6 years ago, but haven't been back since. My first morning in Vegas after a huge night went straight to Micky Ds and got one, was epic with a large Powerade.

Idk about any of this name brand shit but i will tell you that my HS had the best Jalapeno poppers. They would sell out like crazy. we would get bowls of that shit and stack it high.

since my highschool days i have been chasing that dragon and never had that great taste again. I even went to the school years later and asked them where they got them but they didnt sell them anymore and no one working worked at that time so i was fucked

Idk about any of this name brand shit but i will tell you that my HS had the best Jalapeno poppers. They would sell out like crazy. we would get bowls of that shit and stack it high.

since my highschool days i have been chasing that dragon and never had that great taste again. I even went to the school years later and asked them where they got them but they didnt sell them anymore and no one working worked at that time so i was fucked

That's the saddest story I've ever read on Sherdog.

18d8gh7dskq75png.Png

Didn't miss out but sure do miss 'em.

I always wanted to try a 7x7 (for good luck) at in n out, but now they limit it at three! Luckily I dont drink anymore because I'd make it happen somehow.

Lmao some guy in the locker room denied op cookies and nobody has laughed at him yet? Shame on you sherdog.

I always wanted to try a 7x7 (for good luck) at in n out, but now they limit it at three! Luckily I dont drink anymore because I'd make it happen somehow.
Hahaha I once tried to order a 6x6 but they said sorry we can only go up to 4x4 and what a sad day it was :(

I had a decent number of rockstar colas when they were still sold about 7 years ago and would still buy them if they hadn't been discontinued. I get that some people think energy drinks are gross and I'd usually agree but those ones were actually pretty decent imo.

They started making peanut butter twix again and that shit is delicious. I used to eat them when i was a kid, but haven't seen them in decades. Recently spotted one in the store just waiting in line at the checkout and had to have it. Still awesome.

1e491b16-d7fd-4043-b0c8-8e425bd40a7e_2.4b578f29a03c55f0cc4b0a32b686f5ae.jpeg

My favorite food in elementary school, and they made a mainstream version, which is shown here. Cant find them at any store, so they are probably forever gone.

Back