Food products you missed out on

DLX

thpinal
@Silver
Reaction score
What are some food products from famous brands that you always wanted to try but you missed out on and aren't being sold anywhere anymore? (Except maybe Amazon or eBay)

For me it's Eggos waf-FULLs.

eggo-waffulls-s.jpg

I remember eating the different fruit flavored eggo waffles, and they were good as shit. But I wanted to try the ones that were really filled, but unfortunately my parents never bought me them. :(

--

81DFFUJ7l6L._SL1500_.jpg

This is another one. I saw a guy on my football team sharing these with a few other guys in the locker room. But when I asked for one, he said no. Since then I've never seen them on the shelves again. Still mad at him to this day about it.

What are some temporary brands you missed out on, Sherbros?

Last edited:
Didn't miss out, but it's a helluva outrage that Count Chocula is only sold during certain months now.

What are some food products from famous brands that you always wanted to try but you missed out on and aren't being sold anywhere anymore? (Except maybe Amazon or eBay)

For me it's Eggos waf-FULLs.

eggo-waffulls-s.jpg

I remember eating the different fruit flavored eggo waffles, and they were good as shit. But I wanted to try the ones that were really filled, but unfortunately my parents never bought me them. :(

--

81DFFUJ7l6L._SL1500_.jpg

This is another one. I saw a guy on my football team sharing these with a few other guys in the locker room. But when I asked for one, he said no. Since then I've never seen them on the shelves again. Still mad at him to this day about it.

What are some temporary brands you missed on on, Sherbros?
How would you ask for those waffles without sounding like a patronising cunt?

"Do you have waf-FULLS?"
"Waffles?"
"Nono, wa-FULLS, WA........FULLS".
Also wrong place for this.

I did try the McDonald's $9 lobster sandwich.

The McRib. It comes around every so often, but I havent heard about it in years.
Always cracked me up, but I have a friend that swears by them

They put hollandaise on an egg mcmuffin years ago, but then they took it away :(

The McRib. It comes around every so often, but I havent heard about it in years.
Always cracked me up, but I have a friend that swears by them
I'm dead serious, I had one in 1988 when they 1st released them. Haven't had one since and never will, even if it's free. I was a freshman in college & high AF and it was still disgusting. During the ensuing years I've consumed some gnarly shit ( including a phase when I was drinking tequila sold in a plastic bottle). Nothing as nasty as a McRib.

Didn't miss it because i used to drink it every day but starfruit gatorade was the shit

Was this thread moved to the UFC Section?

Peanut Butter oreos are absolutely gross mate. No joke. I was high as hell when I ate them too, and even a turd tastes nice when munchied.

Old fashioned cowboy style beef jerky. The stuff they sell now is processed smoke flavored crap thats too wet.

Didn't miss it because i used to drink it every day but starfruit gatorade was the shit
Is that an "ethnic" flavor? Before anyone gets in a tizzy, Im in texas, and there is a hispanic soda section in my local grocery store.
PS. I used to work for GE Healthcare, and their corporate is in Waukesha. Kind of a cool, quiet farm town. Wouldnt want to live there. Cold AF in the winter, but really pretty in the summer

Back