Follow this guy, if you want to follow the emerging Trump mob story

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump's web of connections to Russian mob being pieced apart meticulously every day. This guy is on him like flies on shit. The latest:

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur

@HUNTERMANIA, I thought you might like to see a little love for Khan :)

Last edited:
Thank you bro, I'm glad you're following this and you see the same thing I've been seeing

The guy in the OP got threatened by Felix Sater himself.

KhanSequel_FEAT-970x545.png

Seriously, the evidence is undeniable and OVERWHELMING. I've never seen so much evidence for anything in my life as I have seen for Trump's extensive, seemingly ubiquitous, connections to Russia. It's staggering.

Is it the Jews or the Muslims that you're afraid of this evening?
Who said I'm afraid? I'm pointing to a trend. It's quite objective, nothing to do with emotions like "fear".

Moby called it weeks ago

louisemench911_1_.png

Also follow @LouiseMensch for some great political conspiracy theories that tie into Donald Trump's connection with Russia and how, specifically, they helped him win the election. She's the one that opened my eyes and got me to believe. Khan (guy in the OP) was the 2nd person I looked at, on her recommendation. I posted this stuff on here, @Fawlty followed up on it and here we are. Basically: none of this would be blowing up, on here or in reality, if it weren't for her.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...eason-why-we-are-Democrats-and-love-Metallica

Last edited:
Does he have any evidence that's not like more than 20 years old... before Trump even considered running for President, and before Putin even came into office?

If you're in a upper-class business, it's inevitable you're going to come into contact with unscrupulous people, especially those in the mafias, that doesn't necessarily mean you're in cahoots with them and their own affairs; it's the job of a businessman to be friendly with everyone. Trump was friends with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein for example, but there is no evidence that he took a trip to his pedo island and engaged in sex with minors, which Epstein is notorious for.

Back