sfblue

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just bought this sweet little Schwinn folder
schwinn1.jpg
Folds into this:
91mZGCJIFBL._SL1500_.jpg
Should receive sometime tomorrow. Curious to see if there are any folding bike riders here in the mayberry.

I’ve never seen one of those before. Gay as hell, but pretty cool at the same time.

Can you still ride it while it's folded? I mean, does it fold into a unicycle? That would be pretty sweet, especially if you were a pro juggler. You could ride your almost completely normal looking bike to work, spent a few minutes folding it, and then do your thing.

Why did you decide on a folding bike vs a regular bike?

They suck and I wouldn't recommend getting one since you're better off running then getting a folding bike

I think they are a waste unless you need to use trains/metro that do not allow a regular bike. You are better off buying a city bike with 700c wheels that is cheap enough to lock it anywhere.

Riding small wheels just suck, they are much slower.

If you have a safe place to lock the buy in your work a Surly bike would be a lot better than folding bikes

https://surlybikes.com/bikes/flat_bar_cross_check

Last edited:
Oh haii TS
tompacker-e1421841030524.jpeg

Seriously though, cool concept, does it ride well? It looks like shit/slow, but very practical to apt living I'd imagine.

In my day we called that a girls bike. But it's a girls world now so way to keep up with the times

Why wouldn't you just get a regular bike? A road bike would be much faster than that thing. I've wanted to get an 80's freestyle bike for awhile now, mainly for nostalgia purposes.

Back