Fmr Christian School Teacher Caught in Bed With 15-Year-Old Student By Her Husband

Andrea-Nicole-Baber-School-Photo-640x763.jpg

She gets 4 extra hotness points for being a Christian School teacher

Which brings her to a grand total of 4

A former Christian school teacher in Oregon was arrested after her husband allegedly walked in on her having sex with a 15-year-old student earlier this month, the News-Review reported.

Andrea Nicole Baber

Andrea Nicole Baber, 29, of Cottage Grove, faces multiple charges including third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, first-degree online sexual corruption of a minor and unlawful delivery of marijuana to a person under 18 years of age.

Deputies say Barber began the sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student in 2016, which continued “on a regular basis.” She also provided the minor with marijuana and alcohol, according to court documents.

Shortly after the husband allegedly walked in on his wife and her student on Dec. 5, the boy’s father reportedly received an anonymous email asking whether he knew his teenage son was in a sexual relationship with Baber.

Attached to the email were several photos of Baber and the boy in bed together, according to the paper.

Deputies said Baber is no longer employed at Logos Christian Academy in Springfield, where she was an instructor in the English Department. According to her biography on the school’s website, she taught language and literature, writing and speech communication.

http://ktla.com/2017/12/19/husband-catches-christian-school-teacher-in-bed-with-student-police/
Pots, not even once.

did homegirl peg the dude the fuq
That was what I was wondering - but I guess it can be oral sex as well.

Would have been funny if husband caught her banging the kid doggy style with a large strap-on, recorded it on his phone and then sent it to the kids father.

<{outtahere}>

Isn't it crazy that when you believe in a religion of sexual repression, you have an unhealthy sex life? Go figure!!!

To be fair, I think the sexual repression is what attracts many people to the religion. They have sexual desires that they know are socially deviant, so they seek out a lifestyle of repressing those urges, hoping that will keep them from acting out their fantasies.

To be fair, I think the sexual repression is what attracts many people to the religion. They have sexual desires that they know are socially deviant, so they seek out a lifestyle of repressing those urges, hoping that will keep them from acting out their fantasies.

That is certainly a factor, but most people are brought up in a religion, then learn they are gay or whatever. Then they pray away the gay, or hate themselves, and burrow deeper into their faith. Then there are the tenets of the religions. All of them. Christianity, for example, has an extremely fearful and paranoid view of women. The tenets were created by men who were so ignorant of the human anatomy, they thought women having their periods were evil on the level of cosmological significance. I mean.........

That is certainly a factor, but most people are brought up in a religion, then learn they are gay or whatever. Then they pray away the gay, or hate themselves, and burrow deeper into their faith. Then there are the tenets of the religions. All of them. Christianity, for example, has an extremely fearful and paranoid view of women. The tenets were created by men who were so ignorant of the human anatomy, they thought women having their periods were evil on the level of cosmological significance. I mean.........

Although really both are similar in many respects I would say as a women simply enjoying sex is still considered "socially deviant" in many circles partly due to the influence of religion on society as a whole.

Really though I thing peoples sexually and acting in an immoral fashion are less linked than is often talked up, most people with fetishes don't lose a sense of right and wrong although honestly I do kind of think the charges in this situation seem rather extreme. If she was messing around with a 10 year old maybe but a 15 year old? certainly she should be sacked and probably blacklisted from teaching again but sent down for years?

Fuck that....

Back in my day, all my teachers were in their 40's at least... most older than that. There wasn't one that was the least bangable. This was in the 80's.

<{clintugh}>

Somewhere along the line, the high school teachers got significantly younger.
I used to work for a school system in their broadcasting department. We’d make videos, and one of the shorts we’d shoot were on new teacher orientation. This is in a county where every school has over 1,500 students. The orientation was always full of fresh graduates, 23 years old, a lot of them really fucking good looking.

My dong has actually been inside one, she teaches 1st grade. Eats booty, too.

And if a male teacher is banging a 15 year old girl...

Well, we wouldn't be speculating about the definition of sodomy.

lucky little bastard

I once had a wank in a cupboard at school after our french teachers blouse dropped lower than it needed to and i saw some tit.

She's not much, but my 15 year old self would have been very pleased with that :cool:

Back