Flynn to invoke Fifth Amendment, refuse Senate subpoena of documents...

> Flynn is a foreign agent.

>Trump is warned before the election is over, after the election is over, and after he is inaugurated about Flynn's activities.

>Trump hires Flynn anyway.

>Trump allows Flynn to attend multiple classified meetings.

>When called out, he starts firing the people calling him out.

When you put it like that ...

That didn't really happen, though. Flynn's stuff is real. Real misdeeds are more likely to have repercussions than imaginary ones.
it all happened, for a fact. Comey literally mentioned in his backbrief

just stop
her aide also had classified data on a now sexual predator's computer. Two if we're counting Slick willy having any access (which lets be real)

When you put it like that ...

If only it were that simple we might be over with this.

I suspect a shitbomb has been detonated in Washington and everyone is covered in shit and they don't know what to do now.

as you were, carry on

See, this is how these myths survive. You post a serious and completely false claim, have it pointed out to you that it's false, and just get pissy in response, and you'll probably make it again later.

I'm talking about Trump my dude

not Flynn

no direct evidence on trump

Basically it's over.

For everyone Else

The FBI is full of extremely conservative and extremely perfectionist people.

So for comey to write those memos means he saw the writing on the wall and he was covering his ass. He knew he was on tape being recorded. Once the tapes get pulled bam.

Mueller is not a political person. He's a fucking hardass who will cut through the shit beast. That's why the democrats cheered it on. He will go all the way, leave no stone unturned, he won't be swayed. He's a fucking terminator. the only reason he was brought in was to take out trump.

Obstruction of justice.

It's just a matter of time and mueller will get him

treason?

you realize huma abedin's mom was in the Muslim Sisterhood and was for Sharia Law for like the vast majority of her life?

yet her daughter was HRC's top aide

stop w/ the hysteria
You're but but butting. He plotted to kidnap Gulen- who is under our protection- on behalf of Erdogan, for money.

See, this is how these myths survive. You post a serious and completely false claim, have it pointed out to you that it's false, and just get pissy in response, and you'll probably make it again later.
Nothing false about it
id rather not engage in disengenuity is all

Carry on

Nothing false about it
id rather not engage in disengenuity is all

Carry on

It is false. Funny that you'd straight up lie and then attack the character of the dude calling you on it with no basis. Shows what kind of man you are.

It's understandable. If The Russians had a tape of me and another man peeing on each other, I would plead the feeeeifff too.....

vmxead.jpg

This needs to be edited to a connect four game.

I'm not defending trump, nor did I vote for him. I just don't equate incompetence with nefarity is all

if he gets booted, he gets booted. Good luck w/ Pence and his antigayness at that pt

There is some value to this in that there is NO possible way that he could possibly achieve a level of nefariousness to match his incompetence.....but there's ample evidence of both. At the very least, Pence would (hopefully, possibly) bring a level of acumen regarding administrative law. So far, administratively, Trump's presidency has been like a guy going to the IRS on request of his W-2 and submitting a kindergarten-drawn hand-turkey and a two-dimensional rendering of boobs.

There is some value to this in that there is NO possible way that he could possibly achieve a level of nefariousness to match his incompetence.....but there's ample evidence of both. At the very least, Pence would (hopefully, possibly) bring a level of acumen regarding administrative law. So far, administratively, Trump's presidency has been like a guy going to the IRS on request of his W-2 and submitting a kindergarten-drawn hand-turkey and a two-dimensional rendering of boobs.
[<dunn]

if he didn't directly ask him, then arguably it's not obstruction

it's semantics, sure, but the dude's entire campgain and presidency so far has ran on just that: semantics. "they're sending rapists over" 'what happened in Sweden last night' etc....

when did the word 'meddle' come to mean 'do the media's job for them'? had they fabricated wrongdoing by the DNC, then sure I'd be on the meddling train. But they did what woodward and Bernstein did, actually much much less
It's arguable in that you can literally make that argument, by which standards most things are, but a court isn't obligated to accept it, and the context of the firing and subsequent comments make it less likely that they will.

Yeah, I'd love to see it too but they aren't even proposing revenue neutral cuts. If we went by Trump's proposal, which could be different from the one Congress votes on, it would add trillions to the deficit. And let's be honest, all Republicans want tax cuts with the majority of cuts going to the wealthy and their plan isn't going to look that different than Trump's. There just isn't any way to make it revenue neutral without massive spending cuts, like say axing social security or huge reductions in military spending. We know Rs want to increase spending on the latter and as much as they would love to cut SS I think it would be political suicide because its so popular, even with R voters.

Like you eluded to, it would be ugly next election.

Trump's budget which gets released tomorrow calls for $800 billion in cuts to medicaid.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-budget-idUSKBN18I26X

Back