Flynn to invoke Fifth Amendment, refuse Senate subpoena of documents...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn will invoke his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination on Monday as he notifies the Senate Intelligence committee that he will not comply with a subpoena seeking documents.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.0d6d209e288b

Trump's own words on pleading the fifth -

To the tweets -

Also no pardon will come any time soon as if Flynn was pardoned he couldn't refuse to testify or release any info as there would no longer be protection against self-incrimination. This is why George W. Bush commenced the sentence for Libby but didn't pardon him.

"plans"
"according to sources"

Ok. So nothing has even happened yet. Let me know when it does.

"plans"
"according to sources"

Ok. So nothing has even happened yet. Let me know when it does.

He's just giving you advance notice so you have time come up with a way to spin it as no big deal.

vmxead.jpg

the liberals were getting so pumped too hahahahahahahhah

shit gets more hilarious every day

One of the amendments that will without a doubt be safe from a Trump executive order repeal

Lol the guy who was supposed to safeguard our national security chosen directly by the president, ladies and gentlemen.

the liberals were getting so pumped too hahahahahahahhah

shit gets more hilarious every day
That doesn't make any sense. Flynn would have needed a deal to testify/cooperate, and he didn't get one. This isn't unexpected.

Lol the guy who was supposed to safeguard our national security chosen directly by the president, ladies and gentlemen.
He's a great guy, the best. We should go easy on him. Maybe put him back in the cabinet.

That doesn't make any sense. Flynn would have needed a deal to testify/cooperate, and he didn't get one. This isn't unexpected.
to guys like you that are informed, yes

to the vast majority of say my FB friends that are liberal, not at all.

to guys like you that are informed, yes

to the vast majority of say my FB friends that are liberal, not at all.
But it's not even a reason to celebrate. Seriously, there are some screws loose up there. Ha ha, my friends who want this criminal brought to justice have to wait because he's so obviously guilty that he's lawyering up! That will teach my librul friends- yay!

So weird.

But it's not even a reason to celebrate. Seriously, there are some screws loose up there. Ha ha, my friends who want this criminal brought to justice have to wait because he's so obviously guilty that he's lawyering up! That will teach my librul friends- yay!

So weird.
I just find this entire thing hilarious

the entire Russian 'interference' was exponentially less than the all but Fox News did as Media to blatantly try to influence the election

I personally, could care less about a phishing scam and Flynn in comparison to the rampant and complete lack of objectivity of the US mainstream media. I guess they get a pass b/c they're not a foreign country? interfering is interfering. They leaked the debate questions to one side, ffs. cmon

I find it so funny that everything trumps adminstration does there is an old tweet that contradicts it. Man he has talked so much shit over the years

I just find this entire thing hilarious

the entire Russian 'interference' was exponentially less than the all but Fox News did as Media to blatantly try to influence the election

I personally, could care less about a phishing scam and Flynn in comparison to the rampant and complete lack of objectivity of the US mainstream media. I guess they get a pass b/c they're not a foreign country? interfering is interfering. They leaked the debate questions to one side, ffs. cmon
euVK4oF.jpg

I'm not defending trump, nor did I vote for him. I just don't equate incompetence with nefarity is all

if he gets booted, he gets booted. Good luck w/ Pence and his antigayness at that pt

Back