Flying s--- from yesterday workout

It will be so awesome if someone can pull that off in MMA or KB especially that somersault kick ( when you stand on your hand)

Most of the kicks in this thread were not fly kicks. Fly kick is when you run and jump forward. Most kicks here were jump kicks only

Dont be bitter just because you cant do it.

It will be so awesome if someone can pull that off in MMA or KB especially that somersault kick ( when you stand on your hand)

Actually the flying side kick into back kick is pretty solid. You don't need to fly, you can just throw a side kick and then float into a back kick. Almost guaranteed to land if they don't use lateral movement.

Actually the flying side kick into back kick is pretty solid. You don't need to fly, you can just throw a side kick and then float into a back kick. Almost guaranteed to land if they don't use lateral movement.

Raymond damniels has a ko with this

You mean reverse/spinning hook kick? Yeah, I just pulled a clip of one.

I don't know if you have room, time and space for that.

I do.

Edit: Not only is this literally the very first link in a google search but the same move is also in Frode's video, which is why I brought it up.

Back