FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

So Montano thinks Eubanks deserves a title shot more than PVZ and Sherdog thinks this is a duck.

If people actually watched fights rather than trolling about them they'd know that Eubanks would murder Paige. Eubanks is a huge 125 pounder who fought a close decision with 135 top prospect Ladd, she kicks like a mule and is one of the best bjj black belts in the US.

If Montano wanted an easy gimme fight she'd be begging to take on Van Zany.

Van Zany? that was a predict text error but I think I'll keep it.

Well, yes. This place will seize on any issue, however small, and twist it out of context to bash a fighter. Then, if it is a woman, well, all the "men" whose last contact with a woman involved not having enough spare change to get a toothless skank to give them a gum-job will show up and really let fly.

Eubanks wouldn't be an easy fight.

You are bringing up reality. Do not do that here, the keyboard warriors are busy fighting to prove their masculinity, you know, by anonymously bitching about a woman.

4-2 Nicco Montano said he doesn't think PVZ or Valentina can make 125, don't want the belt, don't deserve it and wants to fight the girl that missed weight for their TUF finale fight instead.

She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know and she doesn't know how long it will take to heal if it is injured so she won't be ready to fight until July.

The UFC shouldn't waste time like they did with GDR and just strip her of the belt right now.

Straight DUCKIN

Asking for a girl who pulled out because she couldn't make weight rather than fight pros who make weight every time (as far as I am aware).

Note the "foot injury", preemptive excuse to pull out if she doesn't get her matchup against a girl with less than 5 career wins for her "title defense".

What a fuckin joke. There are a dozen fighters on the roster that would tear this prima Donna apart. Valentina, JJ, Rose, Andrade, Claudia, Karolina, and as the say "the list goes on and on".

So Montano thinks Eubanks deserves a title shot more than PVZ and Sherdog thinks this is a duck.

If people actually watched fights rather than trolling about them they'd know that Eubanks would murder Paige. Eubanks is a huge 125 pounder who fought a close decision with 135 top prospect Ladd, she kicks like a mule and is one of the best bjj black belts in the US.

If Montano wanted an easy gimme fight she'd be begging to take on Van Zany.

Van Zany? that was a predict text error but I think I'll keep it.
wat bout valentins

“I want a fair fight”

LMFAO bitch you’re scared of fucking paige van zant

Pretty sure Val fought most of her career in kickboxing at or around 125

wat bout valentins

Obviously Val is a different kettle of fish to Van Zany but both Montano and Eubanks would give her a competitive scrap. I'm not saying they'd win but I can't see it being the beatdown the Shevchenko fans seem to think. Two fighters who are a lot stronger than their headline records suggest.

Lol st this chick thinking she can play matchmaker

This girl is either not very smart or scared of fucking PVZ, the division is new as fuck so there is no clear contender and if she really think she is the best she should not have any problem fighting PVZ, probably the closest thing to a money fight she can have now, but ducking PVZ? as sad as it gets...

LmFaoooooooooooooooo <36>

LO Fucking L. Valentina barely weighs in at 135. She probably weighs less than most 125ers. She is coming for that belt and is going to make all those girls on TUF look like amateurs, especially the "champ".

Who are these actual top 125lbers in the UFC?
Schvenko would have more than likely had fought at 125 if the weight class had existed. There have been other top girls at 135 and 115 that have said they were interested in 125.
If the division had existed, it wouldn't of been the wasteland that 145 is.

Schvenko would have more than likely had fought at 125 if the weight class had existed. There have been other top girls at 135 and 115 that have said they were interested in 125.
If the division had existed, it wouldn't of been the wasteland that 145 is.
In other words, there are not other top 125lbers in the UFC right now, because you only listed one person, who hasn't fought at 125 in mma ever.

Womens 125 & 145 are a joke.
Valentine at 125 would be the only fights I'd watch

Why in the PHUCK is PVZ even in title talks???? Seriously, it's equivalent to letting Artem Lobov fight Max right now for the strap.

You are bringing up reality. Do not do that here, the keyboard warriors are busy fighting to prove their masculinity, you know, by anonymously bitching about a woman.
I think it' more how she worded it. If she wouldn' have said she thinks neither deserves the fight cause of their inability to make the weight. Especially pvz who fights at 115 it wouldn't have been such an issue. Bad choice of words on her part lead to a lot of trolling and chirping

Valentina has a fight at 125 coming up then she will smash her face

Back