FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

4-2 Nicco Montano said he doesn't think PVZ or Valentina can make 125, don't want the belt, don't deserve it and wants to fight the girl that missed weight for their TUF finale fight instead.

She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know and she doesn't know how long it will take to heal if it is injured so she won't be ready to fight until July.

The UFC shouldn't waste time like they did with GDR and just strip her of the belt right now.
LOL she sounds like MM

I understand his POV
After reading it again, Nicco worded it weird
“I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt, but I just feel like Sarge is a little more deserving for sure.”

But reading the whole thing gives the quote context.
she is saying that she went through the hardship Eubanks went through with TUF with her & since she never lost in TUF, she deserves a shot. Once either female wins at 125, they could be after Eubanks

I don't know. Maybe she's gone crazy from the fear and trying to think of a way to get out of fighting them next...

Even reading the quote before it, it still doesn't make any sense.

Cancel the whole division. Cancel WMMA

Would be a dream come true. There are legit like 5 truly high level women fighters. The only people who like wmma are commies and cucks. Literally 99% of women’s fights are horrible to watch.

Last edited:
I don't know. Maybe she's gone crazy from the fear and trying to think of a way to get out of fighting them next...

Even reading the quote before it, it still doesn't make any sense.

It was a bad choice of words
If I read it without that poster's context, I would have felt the same way as you did

But I saw a lot of TUF (I am a Roxy fan) & re-read it & see what he meant

Fuck all of you retarded sherdoggers

Sarge deserves the next title shot

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

She literally said in her own words that she doesn't see either of them making 125 in that quote...

No, that's just how you twist a random, meaningless comment

"I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt."

Why should she see them through the process .... doesn't make sense, but she did see Eubanks through the process, they cut weight together and helped each other at the Performance Institute.

Then again can't see them "wanting this belt" Doesn't make sense. Of course they want the belt.

You've taken one rambling sentence out of a 20 minute interview and twisted it for your fake news headline.

The substantive point is that she doesn't think Val or Paige should get a shot without having fought in the division.

Then again can't see them "wanting this belt" Doesn't make sense. Of course they want the belt.

After re-reading it, I took it as she has no idea how much the belt means to them, but she does for Sarge, because they spent 6 weeks together.

but don't go off on TS for not following.
Unless you saw a lot of TUF it is hard to decipher that quote

Wow the duck came quick this time.

Valentina made that weight (lower in fact) for Muay Thai for many years.

And PVZ is fights at 115. I think she can manage cutting less weight.

She's the Carla Esparza of 125 but it's not the end of the world if she loses competitively.

So Montano thinks Eubanks deserves a title shot more than PVZ and Sherdog thinks this is a duck.

If people actually watched fights rather than trolling about them they'd know that Eubanks would murder Paige. Eubanks is a huge 125 pounder who fought a close decision with 135 top prospect Ladd, she kicks like a mule and is one of the best bjj black belts in the US.

If Montano wanted an easy gimme fight she'd be begging to take on Van Zany.

Van Zany? that was a predict text error but I think I'll keep it.

The ducking is real...

Pretty weird comment. I somehow understand Valentina, but PVZ wouldn't have anything against Nicco.

Back