FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

Lol what the hell ? She literally sounds like a filthy casual talking out of her ass, both of those girls easily make 125. Love you nicco but as a fan we are off to a rocky beginning, starting with that Roxanne atrocity.

4-2 Nicco Montana

Nicco Montano at least get her name right.

Looking at the rankings they came out with for the division it suggests they want Sijara Eubanks for the first defense or why put her at #1.

Unless it's for a dance off PVZ doesn't really deserve a shot anyway.

This broad sounds like DJ lol, just take the risk bitch. She acts like shev/PVZ are cyborg-built chicks. Everyone knows Shev is a bloated 25er and has to eat up to make 35, the only reason she has found success at 35 is because she's that skilled.

I kind of understand Montaño being upset at having to fight through 4 ladies to get to the belt, and then have someone who hasn’t made 125lbs get an immediate shot.

That being said, there really weren’t any standouts on the TUF season that would have generated a logical next contender (aside from Eubanks, who should be moved to 135lbs anyway).

This means that for the division to thrive, it can’t be Lauren Murphy as the next challenger - not just based on aesthetics, but based on career highlights.

That puts PVZ and Schevchenko in a fast lane to a title shot, and this will bring eyeballs to the division. It may not be “fair”, or based on merit, but it is the reality.

So she never said they couldn't make the weight and the usual Sherdog idiots believe the fake news headline.

She said that Shevchenko and Paige should actually fight at 125 before getting a title shot ..... she's quite right.

So she never said they couldn't make the weight and the usual Sherdog idiots believe the fake news headline.

She said that Shevchenko and Paige should actually fight at 125 before getting a title shot ..... she's quite right.

Maybe you should read more than the headline next time?

"I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt."

1m906s.jpg

These fighters are learning from Conor McDuck's manual.

Maybe you should read more than the headline next time?

"I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt."

What has that got to do with the fake news headline? Does she say that they can't make weight?

No she's rambling about the fact that her and Eubanks cut weight together at the Performance Institute. Why do you want to twist some random, meaningless words into something she didn't say?

Nowhere does she say they can't make weight, just that they shouldn't be considered for a title fight until they've actually fought in the division.

I'm still surprised by the notion that PVZ is somehow within title contention at any weight division, especially at 125. It would be a travesty if her next fight was for a title.

Paige is already booked to fight at 125 so Montano can rest easy... FOR NOW!

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

<{natewhut}>

What has that got to do with the fake news headline? Does she say that they can't make weight?

No she's rambling about the fact that her and Eubanks cut weight together at the Performance Institute. Why do you want to twist some random, meaningless words into something she didn't say?

Nowhere does she say they can't make weight, just that they shouldn't be considered for a title fight until they've actually fought in the division.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

She literally said in her own words that she doesn't see either of them making 125 in that quote...

Schevchenko could cut her arm off to make weight then beat whatever the champs name is Nick Newell style.

Lol at some 4-2 bum going on about what other fighters deserve. She's a paper champ, worse a paper champ of a garbage, beyond pathetic division.

I don't think you understand what that means
Someone that wins a championship in competition is not a "paper champ"
A "paper champ" is someone awarded a championship without winning it in competition.

I don't think you understand what that means
Someone that wins a championship in competition is not a "paper champ"
A "paper champ" is someone awarded a championship without winning it in competition.

Her belt is worthless, paper might even be too much.

A title fight between a washed up gatekeeper and some 3-2 scrub doesnt make a true world champ. We have a can as a UFC champion. Its ridiculous.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

She literally said in her own words that she doesn't see either of them making 125 in that quote...

I understand his POV
After reading it again, Nicco worded it weird
“I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt, but I just feel like Sarge is a little more deserving for sure.”

But reading the whole thing gives the quote context.
she is saying that she went through the hardship Eubanks went through with TUF with her & since she never lost in TUF, she deserves a shot. Once either female wins at 125, they could be after Eubanks

You know you soft when you ducking PVZ.

You know you retarded when you say a 115 lb fighter can't make 125.

You know you a soft ass scared confused bitch when you trying to convince us you should defend your title against a chick who missed weight multiple times coming down from 135 instead of a 135'r that cuts 0 weight and could easily make 125 or a 115 lb'r coming up (lol) because neither showed they have the desire to be champ (lol again) at that division.

Dumb hoe.

Back