"Floyd's a b...., I will f--- you up Tank" - Adrien Broner

Broner is a bum. Had so much natural talent and squandered it by being a moron.

Broner went from a media hype job to a full blown bum real quick.

Broner is a bum. Had so much natural talent and squandered it by being a moron.

I think people exaggerated his natural talent. He's got fairly fast hands, good timing, and a good chin. He's a far cry from a lot of truly gifted fighters in boxing.

Broner will be a 147 champ by summer 2018.
Broner will win a belt at 154lb before he retires.

Get at me
Vacant titles against no hopers?

So much for "Floyd you a bitch"

So much for "Floyd you a bitch"

Maybe he just listened to Dark Side of the Moon and wasn't impressed. Impossible to tell the way he talks.

Yawn, then we'll see him calling him "big Bro'" and grinning like a clown while talking about squashing beefs. Broner is a clown. The only reason people watch him is because they want to see a repeat of the Maidana fight.
You should win a prize....howd you guess that? Lol
Its funny because it actually happened just like that the next day.

Oh god, please let Broner be fed to Davis, and I will believe in you again!!

Oh god, please let Broner be fed to Davis, and I will believe in you again!!
Broner would ruin that kid's career.The size gap would be too great, and Broner has enough skill and speed to make up for any disadvantage he would face.

Broner would ruin that kid's career.The size gap would be too great, and Broner has enough skill and speed to make up for any disadvantage he would face.

I think Tank is a bettter version of Pretty Boy Floyd. Berto is a poor imitation, and has shown that his power really does not translate with the 15 lb rise. Davis is active, and works the body like crazy.

Back