Floyd will definitely lose to Mcgregor and this is why

xLeopard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's the boxing guy. Noone in that boxing game knows whats comin. Trust him on dat. Trust him on dat. When he steps in there he's gonna shock the whole goddamn world. Trust him on dat. Look him in the eyes. 28 years of age. Confident as a motherfucker. Long. Rangy. DANGEROUS with every hand. Trust him on dat. He's gonna stop Floyd. You're all gonna eat your words. The whole world is gonna eat their words. He's getting close don't worry about it. You'll hear about it. HE IS BOXING.

Last edited:
Because Sherdog says so...

Colin will get finished by Floyd, enough of this shit.

TS makes a good point, when it goes into extra innings and they start the sudden death splits and gymnastic ring challenge Floyd won't stand a chance. Good thing its not strictly a boxing match..........

febccc56c54b7e1d189bd28c673c46f3_good-fellas-gifs-find-share-on-giphy-goodfellas-meme-gif_700-394.gif

All Floyd has is a lifelong mastery of boxing?

Damn, Floyd is fucked...

Your mother should have made your absentee father wear a condom.

TS makes a good point, when it goes into extra innings and they start the sudden death splits and gymnastic ring challenge Floyd won't stand a chance. Good thing its not strictly a boxing match..........

Much better version of what I was going to reply with.

ConorMcGregorSplits_large.jpg
ePq4J7N.gif

Floyd's head movement and foot work is going to blow Conor's mind he will be so confused they might have to medicate him to calm him down. Floyd is going to move around him so fast he is going to think their is 3 Floyd"s in there working his ass over. Conor will have spaghetti arms so bad by the 6th round it will surprise me if Conor does not quit. Boxers cardio and efficiency alone will beat Conor. Somebody answer me this when was the last time Conor had a 12 round fight and I don't care about training because they still don't spar full speed. Floyd has been doing this all his life what about Conor? Muscle fatigue is going to chew Conor up and spit him out this shit has went from a money fight to a complete circus.

The more superior martial artist is Conor Mcgregor who has a lot more body awareness and control. You don't see Floyd Mayweather doing the splits or using gymnastic rings. All he can do is box. Conor can wrestle, grapple, kick, clinch, manipulate distance, change tempos.

Floyd Mayweather can also do all of these things aswell but he is a white belt in these fields whereas Mcgregor is a black belt. All Floyd has is boxing which he is great at and a master of but Conor Mcgregor can read the body in ways Mayweather has never seen. This is where all the movement training comes in.

Boxers can only give you boxing information. When you take information from any and every field and when you're as much of a perfectionist and obsessed as Conor Mcgregor is then you have a chance.

I would say Conor has a huge chance to knock Floyd out. He is the bigger man, much younger, much more mobile and agile, much more experienced in true expression.
I see Conor easily winning this fight.

You're on crack.

The more superior martial artist is Conor Mcgregor who has a lot more body awareness and control. You don't see Floyd Mayweather doing the splits or using gymnastic rings. All he can do is box. Conor can wrestle, grapple, kick, clinch, manipulate distance, change tempos.

Floyd Mayweather can also do all of these things aswell but he is a white belt in these fields whereas Mcgregor is a black belt. All Floyd has is boxing which he is great at and a master of but Conor Mcgregor can read the body in ways Mayweather has never seen. This is where all the movement training comes in.

Boxers can only give you boxing information. When you take information from any and every field and when you're as much of a perfectionist and obsessed as Conor Mcgregor is then you have a chance.

I would say Conor has a huge chance to knock Floyd out. He is the bigger man, much younger, much more mobile and agile, much more experienced in true expression.
I see Conor easily winning this fight.
ZYE0kme.gif

Back