Floyd will be McGregors easiest fight since Aldo.

giphy.gif

@AMST Vallon I'm just giving you shit, I give you props for sticking up for your guy.

I'm a big fan of both, don't give Conor much of a chance but i'd be lying if I said I wouldn't flip out if he pulled it off.

McGregor is longer. 1 inch on each arm is insignificant. STILL FACT

McGregor is younger. You already said that. Conor's only chance is if Floyd ages overnight in boxing ability terms STILL FACT

McGregor is stronger. Does not mean anything if you can't land something meaningful. Plus more muscle means more oxygen needed to sustain them. STILL FACT
McGregor is faster. STILL FACT AND WILL BE PROVEN ON FIGHT NIGHT.
McGregor is smarter. STILL FACT AND WILL BE PROVEN ON FIGHT NIGHT WHEN MAYWEATHER FALLS IN HIS TRAPS.

I refuse to be a slave and accept something which is illogical to me.
giphy.gif

the fact that Mayweather is too old to be competing against a young hungery animal in McGregor.

That's not a fact. That's a theory of your not so bright mind. You have no proof that he is too old to fight whoever. You're just assuming. Just because you assume something, it doesn't become a fact. Also, Floyd was the best boxer on the planet just two years ago and since he is in his 30's he has faced other much younger and "hungery animals". Also, being young is not a decisive factor in a fight. If that was the case, Canelo(a much better boxer than Conor) would have destroyed Floyd.

Conor is not gonna beat Floyd. He doesn't have the experience, he doesn't have the skill, he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the knowledge of the sport. You need more than just a young tough guy to beat Floyd Mayweather.

Is this how you have conversations? Damn, you are one troubled human being. To be honest, thought you'd do something like that against logic. You can't argue with me so your nuthugging brain cells in your head tell you to post picture of McGregor flexing? Hahah. Get a life.

That's not a fact. That's a theory of your not so bright mind. You have no proof that he is too old to fight whoever. You're just assuming. Just because you assume something, it doesn't become a fact. Also, Floyd was the best boxer on the planet just two years ago and since he is in his 30's he has faced other much younger and "hungery animals". Also, being young is not a decisive factor in a fight. If that was the case, Canelo(a much better boxer than Conor) would have destroyed Floyd.

Conor is not gonna beat Floyd. He doesn't have the experience, he doesn't have the skill, he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the knowledge of the sport. You need more than just a young tough guy to beat Floyd Mayweather.
Actually all you need is McGregor to beat Mayweather. He hasn't faced someone as young, hungry, powerful, fast, tough, smart and Unorthodox as McGregor. This isn't the 2000's anymore Mayweather has declined while McGregor has only got better.

Is this how you have conversations? Damn, you are one troubled human being. To be honest, thought you'd do something like that against logic. You can't argue with me so your nuthugging brain cells in your head tell you to post picture of McGregor flexing? Hahah. Get a life.

GSP said MMA was like a stock market

Read the quote again sherbro, you are as slow as old man floyd.

GSP said MMA was like a stock market

This new GSP is influenced by McGregor unfortunately. Thinks he can just barge in to a division and face the champion for the belt. Cancers do spread.

Last edited:
Actually all you need is McGregor to beat Mayweather. He hasn't faced someone as young, hungry, powerful, fast, tough, smart and Unorthodox as McGregor. This isn't the 2000's anymore Mayweather has declined while McGregor has only got better.

Not sure if troll or really stupid

Your judging Conor's abilities by his performance against MMA fighters. That's like me judging a surfer's swimming ability by his performance against other surfers, and then assume he would beat the freestyle olympic champion.

Also, don't be delusional Conor is OBVIOUSLY not faster than a alot of guys Floyd faced. He actually looks much slower than guys like Pacquiao and Maidana. There's nothing particularly impressive about his speed. It's maybe a little above average, but that's it.

You don't really know how good Conor's boxing is unless you see him in an actual boxing match. That's why we have boxing matches, Otherwise we would just watch people punching bags and decide who is the best boxer.

As far as the workout, he looks stiff. Not impressed at all.

Your judging Conor's abilities by his performance against MMA fighters. That's like me judging a surfer's swimming ability by his performance against other surfers, and then assume he would beat the freestyle olympic champion.

Also, don't be delusional Conor is OBVIOUSLY not faster than a alot of guys Floyd faced. He actually looks much slower than guys like Pacquiao and Maidana. There's nothing particularly impressive about his speed. It's maybe a little above average, but that's it.

You don't really know how good Conor's boxing is unless you see him in an actual boxing match. That's why we have boxing matches, Otherwise we would just watch people punching bags and decide who is the best boxer.

As far as the workout, he looks stiff. Not impressed at all.
I guess you'll realize on the 26TH {<Mcgoat}.

Back