Floyd was -3000 His Last Fight and STILL couldnt Finish Him

Come on son. If your -3000 better you should finish that man.

Pillow fisted point fighter....lookin at the clock.
Come on son he is getting paid by the round. He got way more money to fight the whole 12. Pillow fisted fighter with more knockouts than Mcgregor has wins.
MayweatherHatton3.gif

Do you even ppv brah?

Nobody gives a shit about what youve done. Ive done all kinds of shit too but I dont go around saying it especially when it has zero to do with the conversation little buddy.

None of those fighters listed was -3000. You implied Floyd was so far above everybody else thus the -3000 vs. Berto. Like it was common.BTW Floyd has had decisions many thought he lost so hes not in another dimension talent wise. Hes never lost...but he also plays safe as hell...avoids most of the time...looks at the clock and tries to win on points.

If your -3000 you need to destroy him. Give me a break.
You've done all kinds of shit? You've done nothing.
It has everything to do with the conversation genius and I'll say it again, I am boxing. So don't try to talk boxing with me when everything you think you know is from google and YouTube you fuckin little clown.

Last edited:
You've done all kinds of shit? You've done nothing.
It has everything to do with the conversation genius and I'll say it again, I am boxing. So don't try to talk boxing with me when everything you think you know is from google and YouTube you fuckin little clown.

Shut up dork

So Conor will win because one of Floyd's 49 undefeated fights over 21 years was a decision over someone he was heavily favored over. Interesting logic.

So Conor will win because one of Floyd's 49 undefeated fights over 21 years was a decision over someone he was heavily favored over. Interesting logic.

Conor will win? I never said that.

Floyds shitty PPV where he was -3000 he couldnt even put the dude away.

Back