Media Floyd vs Tenshin commercial

I mean it's a cool promo but why show highlights of Tenshin throwing knees when he can't use them. This is just a short term money grab for all parties and I'm sure casual fans who don't really know what's going on will be disappointed when they see the exhibition match.

I mean it's a cool promo but why show highlights of Tenshin throwing knees when he can't use them. This is just a short term money grab for all parties and I'm sure casual fans who don't really know what's going on will be disappointed when they see the exhibition match.
It's really not a cool promo though. And I'm as big a RIZIN fan as you'll find here. It's pretty embarrassing. But, we will get a cool new meme out of it, so whatever.

@filthynumber1 shoot me the link too. That ass has been hyped so much now that I must see it just to get closure.

I will watch the shit out of it ;-) hope tenshin goes berserk.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen

This is what Floyd has to lower himself to now just to make money

Yes.

The Saitama Super Arena is sold out.

These cards pull millions of viewers on Japanese TV and I will expect this to be the most-viewed NYE MMA show in many years.

I will be watching at my home. It will be my 14th new year's Eve in a row watching the fights in Japan.

Plenty of people will be watching.
the question is, will this investment in mayweather be worth it?

Streams are gonna be garbo, can you FITE TV on desktop? Might have to do a trial

Hope it is like the 1st or 2nd fight get it off at like 10 or 11 pm pacific time

Gotta work Tuesday mornin

no judges, no decision, Tenshin probably gonna blitz him for 3 rounds looking for a KO. He blitzed Horiguchi in the 3rd round of their match and took a decision but without kicks and with Floyds experience and defense I see a lot of big swings and misses. Most interesting thing to me is the Rizin gloves. Still gonna watch for the Japanese freakshow factor

lol this has rig written all over it, probably will be a very light sparring session.

Almost looks like a joke parody.

Floyd is so getting kicked in the face. Fixed Exhibition boxing match my ass Rizin is playing old man Floyd for a fool.
It was fucking terrible.

But it would be the most hilarious thing in the world if Tenshin throw a headkick or even a knee to Floyd LOL

Not to be so negative, but why is this on the UFC Discussion forum? It’s an exhibition boxing match between two non-MMA athletes, on a non-UFC card. Is it because one of the participants boxed a former UFC champion last year?
Maybe because it features one of the greatest MMA salesman of all-time?

"Hey Tenshin, let's fight now" lol

That was legit lol.

With the world view it kind of reminded me of the Street Fighter arcade games when you do the world tour, and fight the fighters from different countries.

I liked it.

Fuck yeah. I was gonna watch it anyway though. RIZIN puts on consistently amazing cards.
could they weather the financial disaster if this flops? Securing Floyd is a massive expense and most fans do not see this as a legitimate fight.

Back