Floyd vs Conor

in my view Conor is a pretty good puncher but that is all,his power is average on high level boxing and floyd ate his best shots with no problem.

Floyd isnt the best matchup for Petro,but petro haves a way better established and efficient jab than conor(what was much better than i expected this night) and he can move laterally,haves better body positioning on his counter crosses and i find him having more fight IQ than conor thats for sure

the cardio is also another thing,Petro haves an amazing one just like any old school K-1 max champ have to have to makes a legit run on tournaments

his reach also is pretty good and he is taller as mcgregor

Prime petro also haves better reflexes and is more experienced on dealing with a lot of fight situations(of course any of them have-had pro pboxing experience but is a differential)

in my view Conor is a pretty good puncher but that is all,his power is average on high level boxing and floyd ate his best shots with no problem.

Floyd isnt the best matchup for Petro,but petro haves a way better established and efficient jab than conor(what was much better than i expected this night) and he can move laterally,haves better body positioning on his counter crosses and i find him having more fight IQ than conor thats for sure

the cardio is also another thing,Petro haves an amazing one just like any old school K-1 max champ have to have to makes a legit run on tournaments

his reach also is pretty good and he is taller as mcgregor

Prime petro also haves better reflexes and is more experienced on dealing with a lot of fight situations(of course any of them have-had pro pboxing experience but is a differential)
Petro might look like he knows what he's doing for about 2 minutes until he lands a punch and his fists explodes.

Petro might look like he knows what he's doing for about 2 minutes until he lands a punch and his fists explodes.

*considering an Petro from a multiverse that never broke his hand

Expected results, Mcgregor couldn't last 12 rounds, but if it is an MMA or Muaythai rules, Floyd would have lost for sure, this much is apparent in the first 7 rounds and how easily Connor is able to get in behind Floyd or overpower him on the clinch. Connor have no chance in a 12 round boxing match though, not even a puncher's chance even with Floyd at 40 years old. Floyd have been doing this for over 2 decades, one thing he knows is how to face other boxers and wear them down.

Last edited:
honestly guys

a prime Petrosyan would do way better on a boxing fight with against a floyd mayweather going 100%

of course he would gets the loss but no way in hell it would be one sided

what do you guys think?

It's hard to say in the mayweather fight specifically but I think Petrosyan would have a better boxing career than Conor would. His punching technique is crisper and he has experience with moving around a ring and fighting with larger gloves.

Petrosyan could have been a world champion boxer for sure.

Lol @mma fans saying it's amazing that McGregor survived 10 rounds. Mayweather isn't great because he is a knockout artist but because of his ring IQ and ability to win fights, period.

McGregor looked alright in the first rounds because Mayweather let him, but would have looked horribe against decent boxers his own size and with more power than Mayweather.

Last edited:
Lol @mma fans saying it's amazing that McGregor survived 10 rounds. Mayweather isn't great because he is a knockout artist but because of his ring IQ and ability to win fights, period. A chess world champion would

McGregor looked alright in the first rounds because Mayweather let him, but would have looked horribe against decent boxers his own size and with more power than Mayweather.

I give Mcgregor credit for doing amazing for a MMa fighter. But that's it he did amazing given the circumstances as a boxing fight he got his shit pushed in. And that against a far from best mayweather who fought unlike he has ever fought ina pro match and put on a show.

Honestly I like Mcgregor as a fighter and i despise his fans they are pure trash. I really hope he somehow ends up in a fight with Canelo or Golovkin, hell even Cotto. He wouldn't make it past round 6.

Sadly we won't see him against an elite MT or kickboxing fighter because there's not enough money in it so I hope he gets a second boxing match against a boxer who's actually in his prime and punches hard

And now lets imagine if Conor had a fight against a active guy of his weight class going 100%

Canelo,Jacobs,Lara,Cotto,Lemieux...

he would get serious brain damage against this guys

Ya you could tell Floyd was carrying him for the first half of the fight, letting him tire out. Still, McGregor still won some exchanges that surprised me. I think he did well for a debut, and his stock as a fighter only goes up from this. You gotta give the guy credit for what he's accomplished in fight sports in such a short time.

I give Mcgregor credit for doing amazing for a MMa fighter. But that's it he did amazing given the circumstances as a boxing fight he got his shit pushed in. And that against a far from best mayweather who fought unlike he has ever fought ina pro match and put on a show.

Honestly I like Mcgregor as a fighter and i despise his fans they are pure trash. I really hope he somehow ends up in a fight with Canelo or Golovkin, hell even Cotto. He wouldn't make it past round 6.

Sadly we won't see him against an elite MT or kickboxing fighter because there's not enough money in it so I hope he gets a second boxing match against a boxer who's actually in his prime and punches hard
i dont see a single way that he would want to step in the boxing ring especially against any of this guys

even the big paycheck will not worth,because his image would be destroyed,and without it he is just another mma fighter with good TKO percentage

he is going to have some problems with his merchandise because he gassed soon,his F.A.S.T conditioning program reputation will be affected on the public eyes,especially for his casual jihadist followers,because he was throwing the "F.A.S.T program is going to make me fly in the ring,sparred 30-40 12 rounders" and another statements that he threw to make his product legit

but the fight contradicted everything hard

My uber driver was a crazy Egyptian guy who said he bet 400 $s on McGregor by KO lol

Petrosyan could do well in a 5 round fight vs Mayweather but he would definitely gas in 12 rounds. McGregor will probably fight Diaz in December and then Paulie in the spring.

My uber driver was a crazy Egyptian guy who said he bet 400 $s on McGregor by KO lol

Petrosyan could do well in a 5 round fight vs Mayweather but he would definitely gas in 12 rounds. McGregor will probably fight Diaz in December and then Paulie in the spring.
i dont think it bro

a prime petro had 3 gps wins on the high level went 9 rounds in one of them against 3 different opponents and wasnt gassed,and it was a kickboxing match,who requires more of the stamina due the high pace formact

Yes he looked way better than expected but at this point of Floyds career i think many crossover fighters would have survived over 5 rounds. It's not that incredible that McGregor did. As snub pointed out, the amazing part of McGregors performance was the fact that in some of the exchanges he managed to land punches, not the fact that he survived 9 rounds.

It's not like we've seen some nobodies survive 5 rounds against some of the top muay thai fighters either. I don't think surviving a fight necessarily is that amazing of an accomplishment. It depends on the opponent though; some are point fighters and some are a bit more nasty.

nothing to gain against Paulie. Don't think he will pursue boxing seriously any further.

i dont think it bro

a prime petro had 3 gps wins on the high level went 9 rounds in one of them against 3 different opponents and wasnt gassed,and it was a kickboxing match,who requires more of the stamina due the high pace formact

Petrosyan never really showed stamina problems. shame it's so late in his career and his hands are fucked. One of the few kickboxers I see going really far as a boxer otherwise.

Petrosyan never really showed stamina problems. shame it's so late in his career and his hands are fucked. One of the few kickboxers I see going really far as a boxer otherwise.
thats for sure

Rico and Vakhitov were my best picks

nothing to gain against Paulie. Don't think he will pursue boxing seriously any further.

He has to gain $$$ plus a W in boxing. Pauli is completely shot he looked horrible vs Eggington like absolutely terrible. I am pretty sure McGregor beats him.

So he would get the usual money and would be able to claim that he beat a whateverhowmanytimes world champion and probably could again start to claim how he is the #1 in boxing as well.
A Pauli fight is 100% possible. I don't see him fighting Canelo or GGG eitbher but there's a super small chance that after beating Pauli there is some demand to fight the winner of their fight

Back