Floyd vs Conor and Ronda vs Cyborg will NEVER happen.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Floyd vs Conor: Actual boxing fans realize it wouldn't be a fight and there aren't enough Conor fans left to make it a profitable affair. Also of note, there aren't enough clueless MMA fans in general who will take the bait after Conor ran the fuck away from UFC 200. Whereas Conor thinks he is a massive draw, in reality, his antics have caused a HUGE backlash...and of course now he's Nate's whipping boy foreverrr.

Of course, from Floyd's point of view, that's the easiest money he'd ever make and he wouldn't feel lame for putting on a LOP-SIDED freak-show fight as he cares NOT of being an entertainer. Floyd is a great defensive boxer, but of course, his fights are a fucking bore. Oh, and he holds WAY too much at times, but the refs don't punish him, so...he's smart to keep doing it.

And although Conor makes it seem like he's confident stepping into a boxing ring with Floyd, I really don't know if he's THAT stupid... (is he?) In my opinion, I think he absolutely knows it would be nothing but a money grab, but he's too shameless and greedy to care about the optics. I wouldn't be surprised if a real retirement looms near...

Also of note, look at the media tour with him and Nate... Conor was SHOOK. He flinching moment was comedy gold and he should have gotten fined for the punch he connected with on stage as he actually said that he was trying to cause damage...

Therefore, if he can't handle Nate (who is NOT a world beater) from a mental OR physical standpoint, how the fuck is going to do ANYTHING against Floyd...O_O

Ronda vs Cyborg: Ronda was suicidal from fighting Holly, so just imagine what fighting Cyborg would do to her...

Ronda used to talk shit about Cyborg, but now...

Well, Ronda may not actually fight again, and she's certainly acting like it, which is awesome because the more silent she is the better. She needs to fade away to the Lifetime network already, (I wouldn't be surprised if Lifetime also dumped her) onward to complete obscurity.

Bully Conor and bully Ronda got what was coming to them, and it's a glorious thing to behold.

"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

"Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even is no one is doing it." - St. Augustine

"Strong people stand up for themselves but the strongest people stand up for others." - Unknown

Nate and Holly not only stood up for themselves, but they also did it for their fellow UFC fighters in general.

In the end, the UFC is better off NOT coddling hype machines at the expense of everyone else: It's not good for business in the long-run, akin to the crooked Reebok deal.

WAR real fighters

Ronda vs Cyborg: Ronda was suicidal from fighting Holly, so just imagine what fighting Cyborg would do to her...

Ronda used to talk shit about Cyborg, but now...

Well, Ronda may not actually fight again, and she's certainly acting like it, which is awesome because the more silent she is the better. She needs to fade away to the Lifetime network already, (I wouldn't be surprised if Lifetime also dumped her) onward to complete obscurity.

The bolded and underlined part gives me a bit of hope for the Cyborg fight. She can't act, she isn't as pretty as Gina, and she is no longer "invincible" to those who just believe everything they are told. She could end up needing a big payday, but maybe she make a living off of Browne's income and avoid working in the future. Miesha holding the belt worries me that she will come back, but as crazy as it sounds I wouldn't be shocked (although I wouldn't predict it) if Miesha could pick up the win finally.

Then why can't you shut up about her?

The bolded and underlined part gives me a bit of hope for the Cyborg fight. She can't act, she isn't as pretty as Gina, and she is no longer "invincible" to those who just believe everything they are told. She could end up needing a big payday, but maybe she make a living off of Browne's income and avoid working in the future. Miesha holding the belt worries me that she will come back, but as crazy as it sounds I wouldn't be shocked (although I wouldn't predict it) if Miesha could pick up the win finally.

She's gonna produce.

It's really bizzarre that at this point in time the former actually seems more likely to happen than the latter.

She could end up needing a big payday, but maybe she make a living off of Browne's income and avoid working in the future.
Nah.
I agree that it's quite possible that her Hollywood career won't go too well now, but unless she's a really big spender and/or invests very badly, she should have made enough already to not need Travis' money any time soon.

Nah.
I agree that it's quite possible that her Hollywood career won't go too well now, but unless she's a really big spender and/or invests very badly, she should have made enough already to not need Travis' money any time soon.

100%.

Floyd vs Conor: Actual boxing fans realize it wouldn't be a fight and there aren't enough Conor fans left to make it a profitable affair.

you're delusional if you actually believe that. 2 million buys at least

How dare one talk about Ronda in a fairly concise and cogent thread on a UFC forum of all places.

*GASP!*

Will I ever learn my lesson?

Just find it strange for you to discuss and create threads about her if you want her off the face of the earth. That's all.

But we all love Ronda deep down. It's understandable.

Nah.
I dunno. Master Edmond's services don't come cheap. With the great boxing skills she's learned, she could easily be bankrupt.

I dunno. Master Edmond's services don't come cheap. With the great boxing skills she's learned, she could easily be bankrupt.

Master Edmond's services do come cheap, WinRAR. Free, in fact. At least to Ronda.

I totally agree the Mayweather/McGregor fight never happens the amount of stipulations added for the fight itself so Conor doesn't look like a man from another planet would make the fight look like a charity event for sick children and would look nothing like real boxing, and I sure wouldn't pay for that even for charity.

There's more chance of Ronda/Cyborg happening, but the longer Ronda stays away from the cage easier it is for her to say f*k it! And move on, it certainly won't be in TV & movies Ronda's TV and movie appeal only works if she's actively fighting it's when people like her most, when she's not people don't care. She lacks the friendly appeal of a Paige Van Zant who doesn't need fighting to be marketable and can ride personality & looks and sex appeal.

Sex Appeal: Where the thought of having sex with a certain person is very appealing, Ronda lacks this component.

Last edited:
Ronda doesn't have the ovaries to fight Borg. She's still somewhere out there with her face in a pillow. Never forget.
download (4).jpg

Back