Floyd vs CM punk in MMA, who wins?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
I'd watch the fk out of this.

It would be a hilarious spectacle.

CM Punk can kick a tiny bit. Can maybe pull guard. He's the bigger man and probably got the strength advantage.

But Floyds the GOAT undersized boxer.

Floyd easily.

Can't teach basic coordination and athletic instinct.

CM punk is much much worse than anyone here thinks is possible. He sucks.

Already posted.

That was a dumb thread too.

Dude, CM Punk has demonstrated exactly zero skill in his MMA career.

Please put that fact in context before even posing these questions.

Still, since I must answer: Floyd probably beats punk at anything...except for reading.

Really? 2 threads on this all of a sudden?

Why the synchronicity?

Obviously, Conor being a UFC champ is what sold that fight. Punk is popular for another UFC fight but him vs. Mayweather wouldn't be interesting until we get a chance to see Punk's striking.

Both TS's trolling the same topic.

200.gif

Hard to say, CM Punk didn't show us anything aside from poor game planning , terrible fight IQ & striking. He is significantly larger than Floyd and has a lot more grappling experience, I think CM Punk could take Floyd down against the cage or something. Floyd is tiny and CM Punk would carry some decent functional strength.

Dude, CM Punk has demonstrated exactly zero skill in his MMA career.

Please put that fact in context before even posing these questions.

Still, since I must answer: Floyd probably beats punk at anything...except for reading.

He had some defence on the ground, took Gall a little while longer than I expected to sink the choke.

Why the fuck are people even speculating on a fight between these two? Who the hell started this shit anyway, my god.

I don't think this fight would ever happen, because it would seriously hurt Floyd rep if it goes wrong. If Punk has anything resembling a ground game and any idea how to take someone down, he'd shoot the moment the bell rings and just the chance that this happens makes it not worth it for Floyd.

Now, against McGregor he'd be able to claim he lost against a champion in his own sport and keep his rep intact, but losing to a WWE wrestler without much combat experience would look really, really bad.

Really? 2 threads on this all of a sudden?

Why the synchronicity?

Obviously, Conor being a UFC champ is what sold that fight. Punk is popular for another UFC fight but him vs. Mayweather wouldn't be interesting until we get a chance to see Punk's striking.

Both TS's trolling the same topic.

200.gif

we were both watching the joe rogans podcasts probably.

found the topic hilarious and interesting. Didnt know someone already posted a thread

Why the fuck are people even speculating on a fight between these two? Who the hell started this shit anyway, my god.

Jeff Mayweather and Rogan/Schaub just brought it up on his MMA podcast

we were both watching the joe rogans podcasts probably.

found the topic hilarious and interesting. Didnt know someone already posted a thread
Okay, that makes sense. I was like WTF did I miss with 2 threads on this at once... lol... So Rogan opened it up... It all makes sense now.

Back