Floyd v Dana: Shots Fired!

Who said that MM could beat him that fast? MMA fans? Dana White is a promoter, half the shit that comes out of his mouth is bs, you can't actually take any of that serious.
Do you like to spin things all the time? LOL its like arguing with my wife, she is never wrong. I dont take it serious, were were debating who shits on who the most, i just gave you to examples from last year and you just try to say its nothing. Were we not debating about how DANA STILL SHITS ON FLOYD?

Do you like to spin things all the time? LOL its like arguing with my wife, she is never wrong. I dont take it serious, were were debating who shits on who the most, i just gave you to examples from last year and you just try to say its nothing. Were we not debating about how DANA STILL SHITS ON FLOYD?

Mighty mouse was asked that question by who exactly? The media I'm guessing. What do you expect him to say? Of course he's going to say he would win, just like if Floyd was asked by the media if he and Conor fought, Floyd would say he would win. Dana does shit on him, but Dana shits on a lot of people, he has a volatile personality. Floyd shits on mma too, just like in the example I gave you years back. Not sure what you want from me, to put a percentage on who shits on who more?

Tell me Rob why is it when the MEDIA ask Floyd about "who would win against himself and RR" he laughs it off as a STUPID question. Where as if they ask DANA he will go on about how hlaf the roster can and PVZ can beat him, if that isnt DANA still feeding the media, hence still keeping this mma/boxing shit going, then i dont know what is.

Mighty mouse was asked that question by who exactly? The media I'm guessing. What do you expect him to say? Of course he's going to say he would win, just like if Floyd was asked by the media if he and Conor fought, Floyd would say he would win. Dana does shit on him, but Dana shits on a lot of people, he has a volatile personality. Floyd shits on mma too, just like in the example I gave you years back. Not sure what you want from me, to put a percentage on who shits on who more?
You said its the MEDIA that keeps this shit going, I said the MEDIA AND DANA. I have given examples, current ones, and you choose to ignore them lol. Maybe he would but he wouldnt try to embarrass them in the media like what the UFC fighters and DANA do. You fucken live in MMA lala land lol.

Tell me Rob why is it when the MEDIA ask Floyd about "who would win against himself and RR" he laughs it off as a STUPID question. Where as if they ask DANA he will go on about how hlaf the roster can and PVZ can beat him, if that isnt DANA still feeding the media, hence still keeping this mma/boxing shit going, then i dont know what is.

That isn't a battle that Floyd can win, he is smarter than that to say he would beat up a woman. Like I said MMA has the little brother complex, where they are constantly trying to prove themselves to everyone. Boxing is ingrained in our culture because we were all raised on it. Dana is trying to validate than mma is a real thing that is a competitive sport. MMA has been taking shots at boxing trying to make their name for a long time. People act like the shit doesn't go the other way though, Floyd pulled that race card out of nowhere and brought Ronda and Conor into it, he said that mma was only created for white people which is obviously racist as shit. His hands and boxing's are dirty too, just not as much as mma's.

That isn't a battle that Floyd can win, he is smarter than that to say he would beat up a woman. Like I said MMA has the little brother complex, where they are constantly trying to prove themselves to everyone. Boxing is ingrained in our culture because we were all raised on it. Dana is trying to validate than mma is a real thing that is a competitive sport. MMA has been taking shots at boxing trying to make their name for a long time. People act like the shit doesn't go the other way though, Floyd pulled that race card out of nowhere and brought Ronda and Conor into it, he said that mma was only created for white people which is obviously racist as shit. His hands and boxing's are dirty too, just not as much as mma's.
Show me an example within the last 2 years were he has said something derogatory about MMA. Also stop bringing up the race shit it has nothing to do what we are arguing about.

Show me an example within the last 2 years were he has said something derogatory about MMA. Also stop bringing up the race shit it has nothing to do what we are arguing about.

He just said two weeks ago the stuff about Conor and Ronda, who happen to be white mma fighters. He brought up their names specifically.

You said its the MEDIA that keeps this shit going, I said the MEDIA AND DANA. I have given examples, current ones, and you choose to ignore them lol. Maybe he would but he wouldnt try to embarrass them in the media like what the UFC fighters and DANA do. You fucken live in MMA lala land lol.

Yep, because I don't only see things one way. I already said mma is more at fault.

Yeah and he never SHIT on them once, try again.

It doesn't matter if he did or not, he brought their names up. He has shit on mma in the past, stop being so naive. He brought their names up, he did, not the other way around this time.

It doesn't matter if he did or not, he brought their names up. He has shit on mma in the past, stop being so naive. He brought their names up, he did, not the other way around this time.
In other words you dont have any examples of May shitting on MMA, appart from that comment in 2009 LMAO.

By the way you can still talk about that race bullshit but i wont, becasue it has nothing to to with what WE are talking about.

By the way you can still talk about that race bullshit but i wont, becasue it has nothing to to with what WE are talking about.

We are talking about in your words scabbing, someone using someone's name for headlines. He brought their names up using them as examples in headlines. It has everything to do with what we are talking about.

In other words you dont have any examples of May shitting on MMA, appart from that comment in 2009 LMAO.

I'm sure we could research and find more, one or thirty why does it matter? The fact is that he shit on mma, those are the facts.

I'm sure we could research and find more, one or thirty why does it matter? The fact is that he shit on mma, those are the facts.
No the facts are YOU said it was the MEDIA keeping this shit going, which is true. I said the MEDIA and DANA which is exactly the case, but you are in some kind of denial.

No the facts are YOU said it was the MEDIA keeping this shit going, which is true. I said the MEDIA and DANA which is exactly the case, but you are in some kind of denial.

I have agreed over and over that Dana is a culprit.

We are talking about in your words scabbing, someone using someone's name for headlines. He brought their names up using them as examples in headlines. It has everything to do with what we are talking about.
Im not talking about that at all. That was me being stupid. I am talking about you thinking its just the media adn its both ways. It WAS both ways way back around 2004-2010 where we had Hopkins saying shit FLOYD saying shit, rogan , fucking everyone. Then the MMA/BOXING kind of died down but DANA continues to talk shit to this day. It doesnt matter that he still does it, its sill. I just find it amusing that you are trying to say otherwise.

Im not talking about that at all. That was me being stupid. I am talking about you thinking its just the media adn its both ways. It WAS both ways way back around 2004-2010 where we had Hopkins saying shit FLOYD saying shit, rogan , fucking everyone. Then the MMA/BOXING kind of died down but DANA continues to talk shit to this day. It doesnt matter that he still does it, its sill. I just find it amusing that you are trying to say otherwise.

I'm not saying otherwise, I said Dana was guilty of saying shit to try to validate his sport. I said mma was the little brother trying to prove itself. Plenty of people who cover boxing still shit on mma, go look at that idiot Ellie Sechback's youtube page. Boxing people shitting all over mma all the time. Stop being so naive.

I'm not saying otherwise, I said Dana was guilty of saying shit to try to validate his sport. I said mma was the little brother trying to prove itself. Plenty of people who cover boxing still shit on mma, go look at that idiot Ellie Sechback's youtube page. Boxing people shitting all over mma all the time. Stop being so naive.
LMAO im not talking HACKS. Dana keeps this shit going end of story, him and the media. Not Ellie sechback, tha boxing voice and the like LMAO. Even old Bob Arum hasnt said shit for years and he was the WORST.

LMAO im not talking HACKS. Dana keeps this shit going end of story, him and the media. Not Ellie sechback, tha boxing voice and the like LMAO. Even old Bob Arum hasnt said shit for years and he was the WORST.

All I'm saying is that there is a lot of hate in the boxing community which you refuse to acknowledge, no one on the level of Dana white but it exists. That's all I'm saying. Ellie interviews a ton of boxers and ALWAYS brings up mma in a negative fashion, then he gets negative reactions from the fighters themselves because they are being prompted with those questions.

Back