Floyd v Dana: Shots Fired!

Typical, only seeing things one way. Not even worth arguing. If you can't see that Floyd has taken shots at mma and mma fighters over the years you're being a blind fanboy.
Blind fanboy of who? Floyd? LMAO yeah ok. He has taken shots at MMA yes, but you are the biggest MMA fanboy on earth and everyone on here knows it, and if you cant see that DANA and the UFC do it MORE than Foyd well you're right there is no point in arguing. Tell me the last time Floyd took a huge dump on MMA and or a fighter in MMA. He had the best opportunity when RR lost but what did he do? LALA land must be good this time of year.

My point is obvious, Dana was at one stage Floyds bum boy.

Everyone is born a bum if they aren't born into wealth, what does that prove? Floyd was born into the right family to help guide him, good for him. Not everyone is as fortunate. Doesn't matter where you're from, it matter's where you're at.

Blind fanboy of who? Floyd? LMAO yeah ok. He has taken shots at MMA yes, but you are the biggest MMA fanboy on earth and everyone on here knows it, and if you cant see that DANA and the UFC do it MORE than Foyd well you're right there is no point in arguing. Tell me the last time Floyd took a huge dump on MMA and or a fighter in MMA. He had the best opportunity when RR lost but what did he do? LALA land must be good this time of year.

Did he or did he not say that mma was only created because there were no more white stars in boxing? That's about as racist as it gets right there. Combat sports is a diverse racial and cultural thing. The media are the ones asking these questions and bringing up these topics, so I blame them.

And is now worth more than you'll ever see in ten lifetimes, what's your point?
and not only are you UFC fanboy, after this thread i now know you are a DANA fan boy as well.
Everyone is born a bum if they aren't born into wealth, what does that prove? Floyd was born into the right family to help guide him, good for him. Not everyone is as fortunate. Doesn't matter where you're from, it matter's where you're at.
A bum boy from where im from is a gimp a bag fetcher, a guy who gets your drink not a poor person.

Did he or did he not say that mma was only created because there were no more white stars in boxing? That's about as racist as it gets right there. Combat sports is a diverse racial and cultural thing. The media are the ones asking these questions and bringing up these topics, so I blame them.
How long ago did he say that LOL. Dana and the UFC are STILL scabbing off his name TO THIS DAY.

and not only are you UFC fanboy, after this thread i now know you are a DANA fan boy as well.

A bum boy from where im from is a gimp a bag fetcher, a guy who gets your drink not a poor person.

We are from different walks of life my friend, different interpretations. No hard feelings either way. You shouldn't laugh at someone's situation especially when they are worth millions upon millions of dollars, it just looks petty. I don't understand why Floyd fans always bring up his money like that means something, he earned that, not you guys. You get zero dollars of his wealth. Perplexing argument.

How long ago did he say that LOL. Dana and the UFC are STILL scabbing off his name TO THIS DAY.

So you agree that he said it? He's using their name just as much, it's a back and forth that the media uses as click bait for headlines, it's not hard to see. Most mma fans give a shit if people talk about Floyd, it's not helping their business, mma fans don't like him for the most part. I like him as a fighter, but his name being brought up doesn't sway me to buy a ppv or not. The UFC is doing fine without Floyd Mayweather's name, just like boxing will be fine without him.

So you agree that he said it? He's using their name just as much, it's a back and forth that the media uses as click bait for headlines, it's not hard to see. Most mma fans give a shit if people talk about Floyd, it's not helping their business, mma fans don't like him for the most part. I like him as a fighter, but his name being brought up doesn't sway me to buy a ppv or not. The UFC is doing fine without Floyd Mayweather's name, just like boxing will be fine without him.
You are living in LALA land omg lol. He said that ,since you didnt want to say, SEVEN years ago LMAO. All the other stuff is a big what ever, the point that i am saying is DANA and the UFC shit on BOXING way more often than the other way around. You were trying to say its eqaul when it isnt, it's nt even close.

We are from different walks of life my friend, different interpretations. No hard feelings either way. You shouldn't laugh at someone's situation especially when they are worth millions upon millions of dollars, it just looks petty. I don't understand why Floyd fans always bring up his money like that means something, he earned that, not you guys. You get zero dollars of his wealth. Perplexing argument.
I dont care how much he is worth, i never get jealous of people i see on TV and will never meet. Why the fuck would I. I get jealous of my neigbour when he buys a new car or i see him on a ride on mower. I own my home, i have a good job what the fuck do i care if there a millions of people richer than me? i dont, LOL. Still doesnt change the fact that he used to fetch another mans coffee and i have, and will never ever do that in my life LMAO. Actually now we know why he always shits on Mayweather, because of all that bag fetching lol.

You are living in LALA land omg lol. He said that ,since you didnt want to say, SEVEN years ago LMAO. All the other stuff is a big what ever, the point that i am saying is DANA and the UFC shit on BOXING way more often than the other way around. You were trying to say its eqaul when it isnt, it's nt even close.

I'm not saying it's equal, I'm saying Floyd talks about mma and fighters constantly and you guys act like he doesn't. Most mma fighters respect boxers and their craft. Dana even goes to boxing events and is cool with a lot of people on the boxing world. People act like there is some huge divide between boxing and mma when in reality most people enjoy both. It's a media driven narrative designed to get headlines and clicks. I'm trying to stay neutral and see both sides, mma definitely started this whole thing to try and help make a name for themselves, but we are way past that stage. I always look at mma as the little brother of combat sports, probably always will. There is no hate here.

Yes they will do well and do, so tell me why do they STILL shit on him?

I dont care how much he is worth, i never get jealous of people i see on TV and will never meet. Why the fuck would I. I get jealous of my neigbour when he buys a new car or i see him on a ride on mower. I own my home, i have a good job what the fuck do i care if there a millions of people richer than me? i dont, LOL. Still doesnt change the fact that he used to fetch another mans coffee and i have, and will never ever do that in my life LMAO. Actually now we know why he always shits on Mayweather, because of all that bag fetching lol.

So immature, so you continue to disparage someone and degrade them because he used to be a part of someone's "crew." Everyone has a different journey in life, but he ended up being successful and worth millions, I'd say it all worked out. I'm not even a huge fan of a lot of what Dana does, but what you're saying is incredibly childish and petty.

Yes they will do well and do, so tell me why do they STILL shit on him?

How are they shitting on him? Floyd brought the whole race thing up and brought Conor and Ronda into it, Conor then responded.

How are they shitting on him? Floyd brought the whole race thing up and brought Conor and Ronda into it, Conor then responded.
Im not even talking about that, that is neither here nor there. Im talking about shit like MM saying he can beat him in 15 seconds, or Dana last year saying PVZ could beat him. Maybe im mistaken maybe thats a big complement.

Im not even talking about that, that is neither here nor there. Im talking about shit like MM saying he can beat him in 15 seconds, or Dana last year saying PVZ could beat him. Maybe im mistaken maybe thats a big complement.

Who said that MM could beat him that fast? MMA fans? Dana White is a promoter, half the shit that comes out of his mouth is bs, you can't actually take any of that serious.

Back