Floyd turned 40 today.

BluntTrauma21

Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse
@Gold
Reaction score
One of the best that ever did it, the best fighter of my generation, and now he's officially half the age of Seano. Time flies. Our legends of the ring are getting old quick! We gotta remember to respek them while the're still around.

Now we post Testaments to Floyd's Greatness:

2F7473D100000578-3363911-The_38_year_old-a-40_1450351307861.jpg

1412936333223_wps_4_floydmayweatherI_m_spendi.jpg

29EC722500000578-0-image-a-13_1435142832133.jpg

Happy bday champ

Mayweather dodges father time like

1.gif

Castillo rubber match for Floyd's 50th fight. You heard it here first.

Called into work today. Got a BBQ going on at 12. Party at 5pm.
Happy Floyd 40th to everyone out there today.
Be safe and drink drive.

And he still ain't Tom Brady good.

I don't know if anyone is "Tom Brady good" anymore except Tom Brady. The guy has 5 Super Bowl championship rings now, only QB to ever have that many, only to ever have them all while playing for a single team. This last Super Bowl was the greatest comeback I've ever seen in NFL Super Bowl history. He's likely to add to his championship collection before he retires. I think he still has another one left in him at nearly 40 years old.

He's going to need to put his latest Super Bowl ring on his right hand's index/pointer finger. It's the only finger he's got left that's free and the ring will fit on. That or get a divorce to free up his left hand's ring finger. If he wins another Super Bowl he'll need to wear that on a necklace or have it custom fit for a pinkie finger or thumb.

image.php

brady1.jpg

f4b95fe4f8a11d79f80c6ace1385990c.jpg

article-2621243-1D9941BB00000578-547_634x850.jpg

Last edited:
So we're glorifying his money persona that led to the best not fighting the best? Doesn't seem consistent with being a fan of the sport.

So we're glorifying his money persona that led to the best not fighting the best? Doesn't seem consistent with being a fan of the sport.

Exactly. You're the only real fan here.

A lot of people don't realize, but Floyd's money persona is the reason Leonard and Hagler didn't tango until 1987. Calzaghe has also cited it as the reason that he and Froch never fought. If you ask Roy Jones why he never got in the ring with Michalczewski, he falls into a thousand-yard stare and quietly mutters "Mayweather dollars" to himself.

Called into work today. Got a BBQ going on at 12. Party at 5pm.
Happy Floyd 40th to everyone out there today.
Be safe and drink drive.

I'm coming over

As the ambassador of Manny Pacquiao fans..may there be peace between our peoples

I don't know if anyone is "Tom Brady good" anymore except Tom Brady. The guy has 5 Super Bowl championship rings now, only QB to ever have that many, only to ever have them all while playing for a single team. This last Super Bowl was the greatest comeback I've ever seen in NFL Super Bowl history. He's likely to add to his championship collection before he retires. I think he still has another one left in him at nearly 40 years old.

He's going to need to put his latest Super Bowl ring on his right hand's index/pointer finger. It's the only finger he's got left that's free and the ring will fit on. That or get a divorce to free up his left hand's ring finger. If he wins another Super Bowl he'll need to wear that on a necklace or have it custom fit for a pinkie finger or thumb.

image.php

brady1.jpg

I love everything about this post. NE fans still riding high after that win. Brady is equal if not higher than Jordan as far as clutch athletes are concerned. Gonna get that sixth ring next year. Come at me @Sunfish

image.php

brady1.jpg

John Elway is better than Tom Brady. Too much goofball shit around the Patriots Super Bowls too warrant Tommy being the best.
If I had to create a team from scratch and pick a QB as my first pick, I wouldn't pick Brady.
Elway, Marino, Manning, and Montana I'd take over Brady.

John Elway is better than Tom Brady. Too much goofball shit around the Patriots Super Bowls too warrant Tommy being the best.
If I had to create a team from scratch and pick a QB as my first pick, I wouldn't pick Brady.
Elway, Marino, Manning, and Montana I'd take over Brady.

What goofball shit happened with their Super Bowls?

Back