Floyd took the fight to conor.

Massapiece

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And at what point did conor ever put leather on floyd like this?

Lets be real conor was light work.

And at what point did conor ever put leather on floyd like this?

Lets be real conor was light work.

It's interesting that all those guys Floyd defeated in the video, would have given McGregor an even worse beating than the one Floyd dished out.

It's interesting that all those guys Floyd defeated in the video, would have given McGregor an even worse beating than the one Floyd dished out.

That's the hilarious part. Floyd is a 40 year old, retired, former 130 pounder and he stopped McGregor without even looking like he was trying very hard.

That's the hilarious part. Floyd is a 40 year old, retired, former 130 pounder and he stopped McGregor without even looking like he was trying very hard.
It took him 10 rounds to stop a novice. Sad.

False narrative. Mayweda didn't do shite until Conor gassed.
Mayweda made McConnah gas.
I know you dont understand or comprehend what we saw that night so ill explain.
Floyd walked forward while blocking, parrying, and slipping almost anything conor threw and conor only landed 1 good head shot and a handful of decent body shots throughout 9 and a half rounds. Floyds constant pressure, defense and powerful/precise punches built up a wall of pressure which made conor panic, his breathing patterns change and caused him to gas.
McConnah was already taking deep breathes through his mouth in round 1.
Floyd was more fresh and did better in the 10th round than McConnah did in the first when Conor was fresh. Let that sink into your tiny skull and marinate over that pea of a brain you have.

The hilarious part is you trying to pull a moral victory out of your ass.
Floyd beat Conor down from round 2 til the stoppage.
In round 10 he was more fresh and precise than McConnah was in round 1.
Floyd pulled off a heist, told you it was a heist and you idiots still cant comprehend what you saw.

You still not tired of advocating Floyd?

You still not tired of advocating Floyd?
My guy won im not advocating anything im stating facts and educating fools. You bums take the irish cock out of your ass and face it. McConnah was easy work just like Floyd said he was.
Floyd "tiny core, small, brittle fisted bitch hands, malteser" maywedda beat the piss out of the much bigger "fighter".

A bit suspicious that what happened was the best result for Floyd . In making it so the fans didn't feel ripped off by a one-sided Beatdown , or Conor is amazing of course and failed marvellously.

Floyd hasn't stopped anybody since GW Bush was president.
Most people who understand Mayweather expected it would go to the judges like all of his fights.

Only sad thing is that McGregor couldn't even make it to the score cards.

Floyd hasn't stopped anybody since GW Bush was president.
Most people who understand Mayweather expected it would go to the judges like all of his fights.

Only sad thing is that McGregor couldn't even make it to the score cards.
So many excuses.

Have there ever been more delusional losers ever

Huge Conor fan but Floyd battered him and gave him brain damage.

As a huge Conor fan I would like to thank Floyd for being merciful and not killing Conor like he easily could've at any time.

Have there ever been more delusional losers ever

No. I've been a boxing fan and MMA fan since I was a kid, and I swear - the McNuthuggers are the single worst, most pathetic, annoying, and delusional fanbase in combat sports history.

Mayweda made McConnah gas.
I know you dont understand or comprehend what we saw that night so ill explain.
Floyd walked forward while blocking, parrying, and slipping almost anything conor threw and conor only landed 1 good head shot and a handful of decent body shots throughout 9 and a half rounds. Floyds constant pressure, defense and powerful/precise punches built up a wall of pressure which made conor panic, his breathing patterns change and caused him to gas.
McConnah was already taking deep breathes through his mouth in round 1.
Floyd was more fresh and did better in the 10th round than McConnah did in the first when Conor was fresh. Let that sink into your tiny skull and marinate over that pea of a brain you have.

Floyd doesn't finish people. He is an extremely careful fighter. No one would have been surprised if he took Conor to a decision without really stopping him all while fighting really careful and taking no damage.

Instead he stopped Conor decisively while fighting in a much less careful way but the delusion of Conor fans continues to this day and that kind of magical thinking is dangerous and related to flat earth, and the secret, and shit like that.

This fight was a statement against magical thinking but magical thinking doesn't see it.

Huge Conor fan but Floyd battered him and gave him brain damage.

As a huge Conor fan I would like to thank Floyd for being merciful and not killing Conor like he easily could've at any time.

This is a MAN talking here.

Back