Floyd Sr Sh*ts his pants when shown video of Conor...

Uthred

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hahaha...

Talking all kinds of shit, and when he sees the video of Conor boxing Eddie's head off he can't even speak. He asks, terrified, what weight class that is. Finally he ends up saying something about "that stuff on the ground" and how Conor can't be allowed to do that to Floyd. Listen I know what everyone else knows about Floyd and Conor and the chances of what happening, but I can also read people as well as anyone with half a brain, and this man is on film here having his eyes opened and being faced with some shit he doesn't wanna see.

Side note, why does everyone associated with Floyd appear to have some sort of down syndrome or something?

The last time Floyd fought a club fighter of Eddie's caliber was probably at 14 years old

Iot1JBt.gif

This is a man who cant even formulate a sentence at this point in this life. Even so, he managed to mutter out "there are levels", which is true and is something Conor will experience if he gets this match.

How many times has he been punched in the head? My god that was cringy

these honey roasted sunflower seeds are gooder than a bitch

In all fairness, that fight does make McGregor look like an absolutely top tier, flawless boxers

That's what you hanging your hat on TS as some sort of fear or acknowledgement towards Conor's boxing skillz?
qrD3D_s-200x150.gif
And be aware Conor will not be boxing the senior Mayweather...

Last edited:
Lol

Terrified of a z level boxer

Hahaha...

Talking all kinds of shit, and when he sees the video of Conor boxing Eddie's head off he can't even speak. He asks, terrified, what weight class that is. Finally he ends up saying something about "that stuff on the ground" and how Conor can't be allowed to do that to Floyd. Listen I know what everyone else knows about Floyd and Conor and the chances of what happening, but I can also read people as well as anyone with half a brain, and this man is on film here having his eyes opened and being faced with some shit he doesn't wanna see.

Side note, why does everyone associated with Floyd appear to have some sort of down syndrome or something?

What?

He was also scared for Floyd when it came to Pacquiao, even by the time they actually fought. That turned out alright didn't it.

Hahaha...

Are you fucking stupid?
Floyd and his dad have more boxing experience that conor has been alive and you think hes 'terrified'?
You are so small minded and ignorant of combat sports in general, that you think he is SCARED?

I got it.
Youve never watched boxing before conor.
Youve never watched mma before conor.
Youve never watched pride before conor.
Youve never watched royce gracie before conor.
Youve never watched karate before conor.
Youve neve watched bjj before conor.
Youve never watched wrestling before conor.
Youve never experienced life until conor.

ONLY someone who hasnt done shit in their life would think, of all fucking people, floyd Sr, who boxed before conor was fucking born, with a record of 236 rounds, 28 wins, 6 losses 17 of those wins by KO is SCARED?

You REEK of ignorance...someone who really does NOT know what else is out there outside of.....conor.

Thats embarrassing man.
Think before you post.

CTE is a horrible thing, I could barely understand what Sr was saying.

Gunna be funny when Conor knocks Floyd down and the ref runs over to save him. I bet you the ref runs major interference on McGregor if he is winning early. Boxing is shady as hell. Makes Herb Dean look like an Honest Cop in comparison.

Back