Floyd Sr doesn't know if he will be in Floyds corner

This guy's the best. I was in tears listening to him <Lmaoo>

And like him, I don't think 75% of the boxing world ever bothered even seeing Conor fight or even reading about him. It's like they are in such an echo chamber that they think all MMA fighters are the same, have no idea that he's boxed longer than Gervonta Davis has since been alive.

The boxing world is not only tiny, but it is full of the most cringe and ignorant couch potato mofo's that have never competed in any sport in their life. It's funny seeing Robin Black lovingly disassemble their lives.

You'd be surprised, many Boxing fans are also fans of MMA even if just casuals that only watch Jon Jones, Rousey, Conor, or whatever fight is getting lots of exposure.

This guy's the best. I was in tears listening to him <Lmaoo>

And like him, I don't think 75% of the boxing world ever bothered even seeing Conor fight or even reading about him. It's like they are in such an echo chamber that they think all MMA fighters are the same, have no idea that he's boxed longer than Gervonta Davis has since been alive.

The boxing world is not only tiny, but it is full of the most cringe and ignorant couch potato mofo's that have never competed in any sport in their life. It's funny seeing Robin Black lovingly disassemble their lives.

A jab to the body vs a lefty?

Floyd jr and Sr have a very long history of not getting along. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

You'd be surprised, many Boxing fans are also fans of MMA even if just casuals that only watch Jon Jones, Rousey, Conor, or whatever fight is getting lots of exposure.
Agreed. It could be this fight that has just brought out the worst of the bunch or forced people to take extreme positions. I've been a boxing fan for near 40 years and an MMA fan about 25. It does seem he younger generation will choose their allegiance to one or the other tho. And you also hear a lot of "K don't watch men laying on the ground. Real men fight standing up"

I'm a big fan of both and don't quite understand why there must be flame wars regarding which is better. They're both entertaining sports with their own specific value. I'm also a huge Conor fan, as i am a Floyd fan. I truly have no horse in this race. I just think Floyd will win based on common sense. It's not based on me liking Floyd over Conor. It's not based on me being a Conor hater. I love the guy. Both guys. I just think one will win the boxing match.

I do dislike Conor's fanbase though. They're incredibly annoying. They don't seem regular Boxing/MMA fans. They seem more european soccer fans.

A jab to the body vs a lefty?
Yah, and he thinks Conor is a bum Rush fighter like Lineker or something.

If he bothered researching the shit that he is giving public opinions on, he would know that Conor has been boxing for two decades, was an Amateur Champion, trained under one of the best gyms in the country and is the first boxing based MMA fighter to win a championship.

Like Sun Tzu said, if you want to defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy first. I also think Paulie got his azz WHOOPED because of his hubris, thinking he sparred with MMA fighters before, best them with ease, and assumed the same would happen versus Conor.

If he bothered researching the shit that he is giving public opinions on, he would know that Conor has been boxing for two decades, was an Amateur Champion, trained under one of the best gyms in the country and is the first boxing based MMA fighter to win a championship.

Like Sun Tzu said, if you want to defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy first. I also think Paulie got his azz WHOOPED because of his hubris, thinking he sparred with MMA fighters before, best them with ease, and assumed the same would happen versus Conor.

I've tried to look up Conor's supposed boxing record and am championship and came up with nothing. Can you source this other than someone just saying it?

Sr. can barely talk. I doubt he could be of much use in a fight. It takes him 3 minutes to spit out a simple sentence. Breaks aren't that long.
Hes different in the fights and in certain interviews. I think he does drugs in his free time, then folks stick a mic and cam in his face and it doesnt always make for a great interview.

I've tried to look up Conor's supposed boxing record and am championship and came up with nothing. Can you source this other than someone just saying it?

No conor has zero amatuer experience. Thats been exposed for a few months now.

I'm a big fan of both and don't quite understand why there must be flame wars regarding which is better. They're both entertaining sports with their own specific value. I'm also a huge Conor fan, as i am a Floyd fan. I truly have no horse in this race. I just think Floyd will win based on common sense. It's not based on me liking Floyd over Conor. It's not based on me being a Conor hater. I love the guy. Both guys. I just think one will win the boxing match.

I do dislike Conor's fanbase though. They're incredibly annoying. They don't seem regular Boxing/MMA fans. They seem more european soccer fans.
I hear you on how fans can be annoying but I don't let that bother me or influence the way I feel. There are always gonna be retards out there.

And I'll also say I don't think the result is nearly as important as the historical significance and what happened in the fight. I always bring up Rick Roufus Changpuek Kiatsongrit: the fight that was meting of two worlds and changed combat history and stand up forever. If Conor shows us something like Kiatsongrit did, but then loses, that will be a monumental win for all combat sports. You will always have your dim witted losers that think only the W or L matters, will go to the losing fighter's social media and try to humiliate them and rub it in, but FUCK THEM(!).

This is only going to happen once in our lives: two stars that transcend their combat sport, expert hype men, super polarizing, expert craftsmen, both are strongest in boxing but have totally different philosophies, both fight at the same weight and one is willing to cross over. There is literally no equivelant: Brock was a wrestler, Fedor was a Sambo fighter, Ronda was a Judoka, GSP a wrestler and karate fighter.....it's truly once ever and folks should just sit back and enjoy.

And btw, I just ordered the fight in HD! So freakin' pumped!

Would you want someone in your corner that needs an infinite amount of time to speak within a finite amount of time in between rounds?

It's like a stuttering coaching disaster. By the time SR finishes his thought, Floyd will be TKO.

Back