Floyd Sr doesn't know if he will be in Floyds corner

AMST Vallon

Green White & Gold Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On the MMA hour right now saying things ain't right when talking about Floyds camp and doesn't even know if he'll will be or who else is going to be in his corner

Senior is a known Conor fan and will certainly be in Conor's corner.

Junior doesn't want Senior to jump the ropes and die himself after he does. Good man.

Floyd Sr probably hasn't even been to camp besides 1 or 2 times. Nate Jones will probably be the head trainer since he's there day in and day out

He said what the reason is exactly?
He just said ''things ain't right'' in floyds camp but didn't go into details, if i had to guess it was probably another fallout between him and his son. Would be kind of sad if he wasn't in his corner for his last fight.

He just said ''things ain't right'' in floyds camp but didn't go into details, if i had to guess it was probably another fallout between him and his son. Would be kind of sad if he wasn't in his corner for his last fight.

Sr. can barely talk. I doubt he could be of much use in a fight. It takes him 3 minutes to spit out a simple sentence. Breaks aren't that long.

Sr. can barely talk. I doubt he could be of much use in a fight. It takes him 3 minutes to spit out a simple sentence. Breaks aren't that long.
You're not wrong there, that interview was real hard to listen to.

Heh, yeah. I personally don't have the patience to watch his interviews anymore. "Listen.......... Uh...... Uh................. Uh....... Imma tell you sumthin'......... Uh......... Uh..... My son!!!........ Uh..... Uh.... Ain't nobody ever...... uh...... Imma tell you sumthin'........... Uh........."

Not a great recipe for success when time is short.

Sr. was in De La Hoya's corner for Floyd fight I think, right? Do they sometimes not get along? Don't know much about their relationship.

Floyd Sr was always the defensively focused guy in May's camp. Jr. brought him in as head trainer after he thought he got hit too much in the Cotto fight. Lets see if Jr. was telling the truth about being more aggressive(hence Sr. disagreeing with his strategy).

Sr. was in De La Hoya's corner for Floyd fight I think, right? Do they sometimes not get along? Don't know much about their relationship.

He wasn't.

They have had ups and downs. In the past years they have been ok.

He shouldn't be. He will probably go berserk watching his son get KO'd and run in the ring.

This guy's the best. I was in tears listening to him <Lmaoo>

And like him, I don't think 75% of the boxing world ever bothered even seeing Conor fight or even reading about him. It's like they are in such an echo chamber that they think all MMA fighters are the same, have no idea that he's boxed longer than Gervonta Davis has since been alive.

The boxing world is not only tiny, but it is full of the most cringe and ignorant couch potato mofo's that have never competed in any sport in their life. It's funny seeing Robin Black lovingly disassemble their lives.

Back