Floyd Sr. believes Floyd Mayweather Jr. on his way to the UFC

FM Sr got his black belt in trolling.

This is the dumbest kick this board has gotten sucked into in awhile.

Sr can barely string together a coherent sentence

giphy.gif

hopefully conor man enough to have a gentlemens agreement to keep the bout standing

How funny would it be if Floyd stepped into the cage against Conor, guaranteeing himself another $300+ million, only to verbally submit in the first two seconds of the fight?

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
The boxing match will never happen...I mean the MMA fight will never happen

Fuck off you senile publicity whoring sack of crap.

tumblr_m15iuiuhxX1qa6lp8.gif

hopefully conor man enough to have a gentlemens agreement to keep the bout standing

Lol if you think Conor doesnt decimate Mayweather standing. MMA standup is completely different to boxing. May loves the hip hinge defense and the philly defence, he'd damn well get KO'd.

<LikeReally5>

Time to play the Game!

Lol if you think Conor doesnt decimate Mayweather standing. MMA standup is completely different to boxing. May loves the hip hinge defense and the philly defence, he'd damn well get KO'd.

<LikeReally5>
lol i never said one way or the other. you put words in my mouth

lol i never said one way or the other. you put words in my mouth
Well you did insinuate that Mayweather had a chance if they kept it standing if they kept a gentleman's agreement, thats not true. Stop backtracking.

Conor will own Floyd so bad .... As a MMA enthusiast I hope this fight happens.... Conor by leg kick tko

Well you did insinuate that Mayweather had a chance if they kept it standing if they kept a gentleman's agreement, thats not true. Stop backtracking.
lool! i said i hoped it happened and nothing more . you can insinuate to the cows come home. fan of both

I don't see it. Floyd has never ceded the advantage in negotiations. I don't see this being any different. The only reason I could see him doing this is a combo of ego, money, and wanting to be in the spotlight again. Maybe under K-1 rules or modified rules, just have a hard time seeing him doing it under unified rules. Maybe if he was broke like Toney, but he's not.

Back