Floyd speaking the harsh truth about Dana White and Conor

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Timestamped.

Floyd really looking over for the fighters in the fight game.

Truly a legend.

'He cut his head bald and all over sudden he is such a tough guy'

{<jordan}<bball2>

Last edited:
War Floyd!

The days of Dana and the UFC fucking over their fighters are coming to an end.

Floyd stirring sh*t up that has nothing to do with him.

That is a good point, but if you consider the machine that is paying all the bills being a part of the UFC's costs, it might not work out that the UFC is making more. It costs a lot to throw an event & advertise for it... & run the company in general. I was actually surprised by the amount of money the UFC made in profit being just south of 200m in their best year 2016. That's with every fight card & all their business from UFC gyms & everything... not just Conor. Meanwhile Conor made about 10m for Nate 1, 15m for Nate 2, & 10m for Alvarez... for a roughly figured yearly total of 35m.

just as a quick general figure... if we take 200m x 41 events that UFC threw... that averages 4.88 million per event. Obviously that figure isn't correct when comparing what Conor made compared to what the UFC made for a single McGregor card... but I think it does kind of show that it's not as skewed as people think.

Last edited:

Timestamped.

Floyd really looking over for the fighters in the fight game.

Truely a legend.

He's usually smart but this time he's retarded. Dana is the promoter. He should be making more money than Conor.

Floyd wants Conor working for him...

dude can't even spell truly LMFAO

alanf7 holding those yellow cards nicely

get off floyd's nuts

dude can't even spell truly LMFAO

alanf7 holding those yellow cards nicely

get off floyd's nuts
Oh no, a mistake in my third language. Don't get too worked up about it kid.
Thanks for the tip btw.

Floyd can't even keep his own fighter AB in check

He's usually smart but this time he's retarded. Dana is the promoter. He should be making more money than Conor.
He's not retarded, that's why Floyd became his own promoter. That comment really was made just to fuck with McGregor.

Floyd laying the groundwork and game plan for why Conor shouldn't be a slave to Dana or the UFC. Unfortunately that solid advice when right over McGreors head and he thought it meant "act like a douchebag".

Floyd laying the groundwork and game plan for why Conor shouldn't be a slave to Dana or the UFC. Unfortunately that solid advice when right over McGreors head and he thought it meant "act like a douchebag".
The difference in iq is funny to see.

I'll respect Floyd when he fights a top MMA fighter in the Octagon. MMA rules.

Until then, he can stick to beating women and manlets.

I'll respect Floyd when he fights a top MMA fighter in the Octagon. MMA rules.

Until then, he can stick to beating women and manlets.
Why should he compete in a sport he's never trained for? Conor has boxed since he was 12, when has Floyd done any wrestling Bjj or kickboxing? Lmao, stay salty hater.

Back