Floyd scammed millions of people lmaoo

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he earned 200-300 millions of $$$ just for a sparring match.
paypal buyer protection ftw.

200.gif

LOL I hope that this sub never dies.

I watched for free.

<Fedor23>

Dude was at the strip club at 4am on Thursday at fight week. Did we think he was taking it serious?

Dude was at the strip club at 4am on Thursday at fight week. Did we think he was taking it serious?
you aren't training all day or even doing much during fight week.

Floyd isn't the type to take anyone lightly. It's also his last fight ever, he would want to put on the best performance that he could put on / the best show possible for the fans.

He can say what he wants but he took It seriously and he trained hard for It.

You don't look like this at 40 if you never trained hard.

839146186.0.jpg

Floyd isn't the type to take anyone lightly. It's also his last fight ever, he would want to put on the best performance that he could put on / the best show possible for the fans.

839146186.0.jpg
But the fact that he’s at the strip club at 4am on fight week doesn’t give you skeptical hippo eyes?

But the fact that he’s at the strip club at 4am on fight week doesn’t give you skeptical hippo eyes?
Maybe if it was during actual fight camp. Not much Is going down 2 days before a fight. All the training has been done.

You should be sleeping, eating, resting if you take shit seriously.

2 days before a fight, the training has already been done. Even guys like GSP have gone out clubbing / gatherings during fight week. It means nothing. All the work has been done, It is time to relax and calm the mind.

I don't think you understand Floyd very well If you think he didn't take It seriously. Floyd does not take opponents lightly, It doesn't matter who they are.

He takes his career very seriously and this is was his last fight and 50th win, breaking the Marciano record. Floyd's been one of my inspirations in boxing for over a decade, It would be very hard for me to believe he didn't put absolutely everything he could Into this camp. That just Isn't Floyd and It has nothing to do with Conor mcgregor really.

Floyd says a lot of things, he always has and needs to be taken with a grain of salt at times. What you hear In the media and the reality are two different things.

Again, you do not look like that at 40 If you did not train hard.

You should be sleeping, eating, resting if you take shit seriously.
If you watched any of the leadups to any of his boxing fights throughout the years

Floyd almost always parties a bit. Nothing major but some light partying / having fun etc.

he didnt scam anyone. people knew what they were going to get and lots of them were stupid enough to pay for it.

Floyd cheated.

He juiced, and ran down the clock for 8 rounds.

Yeah... i said this from day 1.

and one of the reasons why he came out like this

6936450665e2df72ebc35f027fed7ab2

#Legend

i didn't pay for the fight but i watched it because I am huge Floyd fan and haven't missed a live fight since 2006, but the Conor 'fight' was a way to make some easy $

839146186.0.jpg

Stop dreaming. He was on vacation in Miami in the middle of the training camp. Besides, there were several reports from the different people saying he wasn't training much, including insiders, journalists, people who frequent the gym, training partners and his own father.

It's very easy for a guy with amazing genetics that has been training his entire life to have abs like that even at 40, which isn't that old, btw. Plus, anyone said he didn't take care of his body during the lay off? He may very well still exercise his body even though he was retired.

Stop dreaming. He was on vacation in Miami in the middle of the training camp. Besides, there were several reports from the different people saying he wasn't training much, including insiders, journalists, people who frequent the gym, training partners and his own father.

It's very easy for a guy with amazing genetics that has been training his entire life to have abs like that even at 40, which isn't that old, btw. Plus, anyone said he didn't take care of his body during the lay off? He may very well still exercise his body even though he was retired.
not dreaming at all

I know Floyd.

Floyd takes his career seriously. He Is not going to go Into his last fight as a boxer, one of the biggest fights In combat sports history, the fight that beats the Marciano record not at his best. Even If It's against a guy with a 0-0 record In boxing.

Like I said, the media and the reality are two different things. There are things that are said to just talk shit / save face or whatever. Conor did give him a go In the early rounds so I would expect to hear some things like this from Floyd / his camp. Floyd Is one of the greatest boxers of all time, for him to have even been hit by an MMA fighter with an 0-0 record, much less lose rounds. I would expect Floyd and his camp to say things that would detract from that.

There were also a lot of reports leading up to the fight that Floyd was taking the fight extremely seriously and training hard. Why would he not? It really doesn't matter If It's Conor Mcgregor or Manny pacquiao. It's his last fight In the ring, he's breaking the marciano record, making history, It's one of the biggest fights ever. You really think he's just going to fuck around? at 40 years old, far past his prime? I'm sure he stayed In shape. Staying In shape as a retired fighter Is different from fight shape. That picture Is Floyd In fight shape and you don't get to the level of shape / conditioning that Floyd Is known for without hard fucking work.

People love the Idea of Floyd rolling up to this fight never having trained though because It supports their narrative. That's what It comes down to.

A lot of people payed to see Conor get his face boxed up.

Floyd delivered.

Millions of happy customers.

10/10. Would buy again.

not dreaming at all

I know Floyd.

Floyd takes his career seriously. He Is not going to go Into his last fight as a boxer, one of the biggest fights In combat sports history, the fight that beats the Marciano record not at his best. Even If It's against a guy with a 0-0 record In boxing.

Like I said, the media and the reality are two different things. There are things that are said to just talk shit / save face or whatever. Conor did give him a go In the early rounds so I would expect to hear some things like this from Floyd / his camp. Floyd Is one of the greatest boxers of all time, for him to have even been hit by an MMA fighter with an 0-0 record, much less lose rounds. I would expect Floyd and his camp to say things that would detract from that.

There were also a lot of reports leading up to the fight that Floyd was taking the fight extremely seriously and training hard. Why would he not? It really doesn't matter If It's Conor Mcgregor or Manny pacquiao. It's his last fight In the ring, he's breaking the marciano record, making history, It's one of the biggest fights ever. You really think he's just going to fuck around? at 40 years old, far past his prime? I'm sure he stayed In shape. Staying In shape as a retired fighter Is different from fight shape. That picture Is Floyd In fight shape and you don't get to the level of shape / conditioning that Floyd Is known for without hard fucking work.

People love the Idea of Floyd rolling up to this fight never having trained though because It supports their narrative. That's what It comes down to.
Lmao. It was known that Floyd wasn't taking it serious and was staying in shape by running with light sparring due to his hands.

Back