Floyd Out Of Retirement For Conor? No way. What gives? I know, 100 threads on this stupidity, but...

Will Floyd Box Conor Looking To Go To 50-0 as a pro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a couple friends that are casuals just book a room in Vegas so they could attend. Can't believe people are this damn ignorant.
Mayweather is a genius he is about to make so much money off of an 0-0 loudmouth.

Had to come in and vote before the poll is closed.

Mayweather is a genius he is about to make so much money off of an 0-0 loudmouth.

Or look like an idiot if he gets tagged. I'm sure Mayweather will win but every now and then a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

It's also an FU to Goldenboy. If the fight sucks (which it almost certainly will) I think casuals will be less inclined to purchase GGG vs Canelo so soon afterword.

Last edited:
Or look like an idiot if he gets tagged. I'm sure Mayweather will win but every now and then a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

The one thing you would possibly be worried about is Mayweather taking things way too lightly. I will say he does live in the gym though being in shape and training is never an issue with him, but against a guy he is so much more skilled against complacency would be his biggest obstacle.

It's also an FU to Goldenboy. If the fight sucks (which it almost certainly will) I think less casuals will be less inclined to purchase GGG vs Canelo so soon afterword.

If I'm Dela Hoya he needs to go Full On Canelo promoting in the Southwest for Canelo's May fan base and try to ride the coattails of Mayweather's promotion, knock that fight whenever he can 0-0 vs 49-0 , it's a bit of a gamble but go all in on trying to sell how much more legitimate GGG vs Canelo is.

C'mon, man. He's been tagged by men who hit 10X as hard as Conor with their fists. Think about it. The top boxers/punchers from all over the world for 20 years. Conor with boxing gloves on will feel like a woman slapping him.

Who knows if Conor even has a puncher's chance. He might drop guys wearing tiny gloves, but those guys usually get back up. He's not a one-punch KO artist.

The UFC is so stupid for letting this happen.

The fights at 154lbs. Do you think he may face the Canelo/GGG winner at 155 if he wins?

The fights at 154lbs. Do you think he may face the Canelo/GGG winner at 155 if he wins?

If he did that and walked away at 51-0 that would be something. Especially if it was GGG and he had just won against Canelo---given PBF already has a win against Canelo.

this is a good thing for boxing, i don't know where's the problem...

easy win for mayweather and gaining new fans for the sport, so more money for every pro boxer.

you need a freak show sometime, people love it

I stand by what I said and I still don't see how it can be sanctioned as anything other than a 4 round exhibition in Mexico or somewhere where no one gives a shit about athlete safety and well-being.

It would be great and to entertain this scenario publicly would help very much to hype both upcoming events.

Mayweather and Dana put one over Oscar who tried to boycott their event.
Now the fight he was building for years might get overshadowed instead of becoming
the May-Pac 2 he wanted it to be.
He has to play along now and find a new angle, like matching the winners of the 2 matches in an even bigger super fight.

Last edited:
Hang on, 62% for Conor?

We will not see people off that post list round these parts again.

Back