Floyd: 'MMA is for whites who can't box'

MMA has been marketed to whites, but there's also a biological component to black success in boxing: http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php

Not reading that wall of text but yes some genetic traits to favour certain types of people in certain sports. Sprint races are dominated by blacks/Jamaicans, long distance running by blacks and so on...

However when it comes to boxing Latinos are giants of the sport as well but usually of the lower weight classes simply because genetically they aren't that big to fight at the higher weight classes unfortunately.

Lmaooo look at all the triggered people in this thread, floyd is the master of trolling

Floyd's a POS multiple counts of beating women and is legit racist.

Tony Jefferies went to visit Floyd's gym after Jefferies won an Olympic medal for boxing.

Floyd went round and shook hands with all 30 other people in the gym and when he got to Jefferies said "What the fuck is this white boy doing in my gym?".

Well white Americans can't. They got winged out once minorities were able to compete in boxing lol
not really, whites in america are told and reiterated that they cant box so few ever really attempt. plus mainstream media really only showcases black and hispanic boxers so the average sport fan doesnt get the opportunity to see great white and asian champions thus kinda reinforcing the stereotype that boxing is a sport dominated by blacks and mexicans. very unfortunate

You are missing my point.. some African gene groups are without a doubt better at some sports than for example European ones... but that is not because of the colour of their skin. There are no aboriginals and pygmees in NBA (i presume) for example. They are also black.

Also in Strongman we see some gene groups (Icelandic for example) as relatively very dominant. That is not because they are white, because the French are also white.

Dividing people into races is very very tricky from a scientific pov. If not impossible.. and just the colour of their skin makes no sense at all.

it isn't hard to figure out why there's a lot of guys in strongman from iceland: they are literally descendants of vikings.

and he's going to prove it, and after connor lost, people will wake up from the bubble and bad mouth connor for embarrasing the sport. is normal

a lot of mma fans just lack the foresight, because they fall in love with a fighter and his image that's created through media frency.

after connor has made his millions, has embarrased himself and the sport of mma and is done fighting.... they're left with nothing but the bitter taste of every sports channel telling them that mma boxing is an embarrasement, that the best fighter in mma can't even touch someone in boxing, above all, a fighter from mma doesn't even have the gas tank to fight. sigh
13207377128fd71cd6cf7d4b43f27c91b83672698e0c1ab5df16c71d2f60cde4.jpg

sports where you get hit in the head are for blacks not smart enough to get a white collar job

Probably going to get a lot of hate for telling the truth here but: White People are not good at sports in general (boxing, NFL, basketball). I guess fake sports like golf or nascar is where they can do well
the fact is is thatvwhite people conquered the world

white people won, black people lost

Probably going to get a lot of hate for telling the truth here but: White People are not good at sports in general (boxing, NFL, basketball). I guess fake sports like golf or nascar is where they can do well
Stockton >>> Jordan

not really, whites in america are told and reiterated that they cant box so few ever really attempt. plus mainstream media really only showcases black and hispanic boxers so the average sport fan doesnt get the opportunity to see great white and asian champions thus kinda reinforcing the stereotype that boxing is a sport dominated by blacks and mexicans. very unfortunate

Boxing started with all whites. Wth are you talking about lol.

But we dominate the most difficult, athletically demanding sport of all: Hockey.

Also take home like 70% of all Olympic medals.

I have a 6th sense for when a parade of triggered non-jacked white boys are about to run off a cliff.

Last time I felt it strongly was the election.

<22>

And how did that turn out?

White fighters dominate black fighters.

Only sport that matters

If it doesn't have to do with skin color, then why are the NBA and sprinting/running and lots of other sports predominantly black even-though white people outnumber blacks in the USA?

Why are strongman competitions / powerlifters almost always white?

It's actually a specific gene found predominately in people from West Africa. They call it the "speed gene" and it seems to make them more predisposed (on average of course) for explosive athletic activities. This gene was actually chosen against as people migrated out of Africa because functionally it's actually detrimental in geographical locations such as mountain ranges and snow where endurance is more beneficial.

So the genetic innovation isn't the ability to be explosive. Quite the opposite actually as most other ethnic groups evolved genes to turn off this so called "speed gene."

That's why West Africans are abysmal when it comes to any endurance activities .

Well i'm not :) I guess the best point i can make is that basically all top long distance runners come from Somalia, Eritrea, Ehtiopia and Kenya.. so you could call people from that area of Africa a separate race if you wish.. and yeah they are all black indeed.

So yeah i guess we don't disagree. Was fun talking!

East Africans and West Africans could not be more genetically different. They really only share superficial phenotypes in common.

the fact is is thatvwhite people conquered the world

white people won, black people lost

Truth hurts.

What are we like 1,000,000 - 0 against POC?

Just kidding POC; I jest.

Its the old song now in western countries. Be as racist as fuck if you like. Even support violence, rape etc against them as long as you are a minority its all good. We educate our minorities to be as whiny and hypocritic as possible because its the new social standard.

Its sad how extreme the double standards have now gotten.

I dont really have a problem with Mayweathers statement. Its dumb end of story but let a white man make that statement about blacks and the whole black community goes on a witchhunt and crucifies this person.

Thats how retarded it has gotten.
Ha ha times have changed.
Too bad for you

Back