Floyd: 'MMA is for whites who can't box'

Canelo jumped a guy after sparring, Solis his name was, for calling him white.
"I ran into Alvarez after training and I moved to the side to let him pass,” Solis told El Universal newspaper, “but he ran into me. He asked me, ‘Why are you messing with my woman?’ I told him that I don’t even know her and all of a sudden he hit me with a left and right cross that fractured my jaw. I fell back and he hit me with two more punches — to the temple and the chest.”

race≠nationality
LMFAO, you clearly know nothing about Mexico.

You're fucking delusional if you don't think Canelo has Aztec blood in him...I seen his dad/mom...textbook Mestizos.

Mexicans Mestizos come in all colors....you can have brothers and sisters that range from White looking to Indigenous looking to something in between.

LMFAO, you clearly know nothing about Mexico.

You're fucking delusional if you don't think Canelo has Aztec blood in him...I seen his dad/mom...textbook Mestizos.

Mexicans Mestizos come in all colors....you can have brothers and sisters that range from White looking to Indigenous looking to something in between.
canelo-papa-1.JPG
his dad and mom look spanish. noone sees them as mestizos.

canelo-papa-1.JPG
his dad and mom look spanish. noone sees them as mestizos.

Yep bro, you know nothing about Mexicans confirmed.

Mestizos look spanish or indigenous...that doesn't mean they don't have Indigenous blood...Like I told you, in a family, a brother can be very indigenous looking and the other brother be white looking, is normal.

Just STFU, you know nothing lol.

Yep bro, you know nothing about Mexicans confirmed.

Mestizos look spanish or indigenous...that doesn't mean they don't have Indigenous blood...Like I told you, in a family, a brother can be very indigenous looking and the other brother be white looking, is normal.

Just STFU, you know nothing lol.
lol are you mexican to be saying stuff like this? I've seen numerous mexican nationals on here call him white.

lol are you mexican to be saying stuff like this? I've seen numerous mexican nationals on here call him white.
Yes I am.

He is clearly white....that doesn't mean his genetics are purely white, He is most likely 40%-30% Indigenous.

Yes I am.

He is clearly white....that doesn't mean his genetics are purely white, He is most likely 40%-30% Indigenous.
ok well all I was saying is that his being a mexican national does not mean he is not white. I am indigenous myself and I can see some indigenous features, but to me his is still a white guy. I dont know why you are jumping down my throat about that.

ok well all I was saying is that his being a mexican national does not mean he is not white. I am indigenous myself and I can see some indigenous features, but to me his is still a white guy. I dont know why you are jumping down my throat about that.
Because you're implying he is actually white, when his genetics clearly arn't.

Mexican is more than a nationality....Since most Mexicans are Mestizos, Mestizo Mexicans share very similar genetics.

Because you're implying he is actually white, when his genetics clearly arn't.

Mexican is more than a nationality....Since most Mexicans are Mestizos, Mestizo Mexicans share very similar genetics.
he's definitely not 40% native.

"I ran into Alvarez after training and I moved to the side to let him pass,” Solis told El Universal newspaper, “but he ran into me. He asked me, ‘Why are you messing with my woman?’ I told him that I don’t even know her and all of a sudden he hit me with a left and right cross that fractured my jaw. I fell back and he hit me with two more punches — to the temple and the chest.”
this story is clearly bullshit, boxing doesn't work in a street fight

this story is clearly bullshit, boxing doesn't work in a street fight

Being an expert in the art of fisticuffs does not work in a fight? How many "street fights" have you seen? Wrestling and JJ are not good unless it is one on one and no one else around for miles. In a street fight I want excellent hands because there is going to be more than one and I would need to do immediate damage then look to the next. I'm not a fighter but from what I have witnessed I would choose to be proficient in the art of punching in a real situation.

Being an expert in the art of fisticuffs does not work in a fight? How many "street fights" have you seen? Wrestling and JJ are not good unless it is one on one and no one else around for miles. In a street fight I want excellent hands because there is going to be more than one and I would need to do immediate damage then look to the next. I'm not a fighter but from what I have witnessed I would choose to be proficient in the art of punching in a real situation.
bruh

sarcasm

bruh

sarcasm

My apologies I have had a few cocktails on my day off. I can't differentiate the trolls from sarcasm anymore. There are people on this forum that actually believe punching is not fighting. I'm going to have another.

Back