Floyd Mayweather vs Terence Crawford

I got money saying TR is going to scoop up a PBC guy sometime soon, I dont think money was just the only thing that made Bud sign a new deal

Floyd wins but Crawford makes it more interesting than most of Floyds opposition has.

Side note: The way Barrera embarrassed Naz, times that by 100x if it was Floyd fighting him.

Crawford by being the much more crafty and a much more thinking boxer. Mayweather is a high IQ boxer but I think TC has a much higher IQ.

Prime floyd wins convincingly

Right now tc. Floyds fucking old as fuck

I don’t necessarily disagree but it’s amazing to think someone is too slick for Crawford.

Gamboa was too slick for him before he made the adjustments. Crawford gets caught alot but hes got a great chin.

Floyds fight IQ is probably the best boxings ever seen or at least near the top. a fight between bud and floyd would come down to adjustments and hes not out adjusting floyd

Crawford by being the much more crafty and a much more thinking boxer. Mayweather is a high IQ boxer but I think TC has a much higher IQ.

I don't think there is anyone in boxing history that is much more of a "thinking boxer" than Floyd Mayweather. As smart as Crawford has shown himself to be, he hasn't shown anywhere near enough to be making claims like this.

Crawford wouldn't pick up enough early rounds to win a decision and he isn't finishing Floyd.

Floyd by slow decision. Crawford isn't a desperate attacker that puts it on a defender from bell to bell.

Listen, I'm a big Bud fan and he's most definitely a crafty thinking fighter. Athletically more gifted than Floyd with the length and skill to be a very tough test in this fantasy matchup.

BUT....what in the world led you to come up with the conclusion you just came up with?

I honestly can't think of a fighter I'd seriously argue as having a better ring IQ than Floyd.

I"ve yet to see anything from Crawford that would validate such a grand claim as that.

Probably Floyd. Hard to pick against him.

More I think about it the more I think this would have been a great fight.

They’re similar in size. Crawford is an intuitive fighter but so is Floyd. He’s tough as hell and doesn’t fold under pressure.

Floyd is just as creative and much more technical

Prime Floyd probably would be too fast, consistent. Outboxing him to a decision.

I mean look what Floyd did to Canelo at like 50.

Crawford might be a great talent or prodigy but Floyd was a virtuouso.

Did he?

Hamed was at 126 and Floyd was at 130

I recall Floyd wanting to fight Hamed only at 130

It wouldnt have been nice to see honestly, Floyd would have had a 4” height advantage and I beleive an 8” reach advantage, Barrera literally turned into a boxer for Hamed and schooled him

Hamed would have looked like a fool against Floyd so I seriously doubt he ducked Hamed
Yeah Floyd at 130 was fucking destroyer. AND he had a tremendous size advantage on Hame??!!! there was no ducking there.

Crawford hasn't beaten anyone great. Floyd on the other hand has plenty of notable names on is resume, including people Crawford.
In his prime it'd be routine win for Mayweather.

Floyd said TC is the P4P#1

I think there is a reason he hasnt talked about fighting him.

Right now? Tc would make him look 41 .... Prime Floyd wins.

Back