Floyd Mayweather vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Dec 31st

WTF Floyd. It's his life and he can do whatever he wants but I hate how this kind of shit takes attention away from the actual sport.

Japan will defeat the over grown American aggressor at their own sport and forever rule over Asia.

This, to me, is the riskiest fight Floyd can take. I'm sure the rules will be set up to basically be a boxing fight but this fight is in Japan and because of that, it's extremely risky. I'd be surprised if this fight actually occurs. Maybe Floyd doesn't know of the Ali/Inoki match, which further helped Inoki explode in Japan. All Nasukawa has to do is break the rules and have the ref be in on it. Throw a high kick and take Floyd down and beat the shit out of him and Nasukawa becomes a legend. What's Floyd going to do? Sue Nasukawa and Rizin in Japan? While it's highly unlikely to happen, it's very plausible and I will laugh if it happens
If that happens Floyd will be in on it.

With that said Sakaibara is a pretty scummy dude, isn't he?

This, to me, is the riskiest fight Floyd can take. I'm sure the rules will be set up to basically be a boxing fight but this fight is in Japan and because of that, it's extremely risky. I'd be surprised if this fight actually occurs. Maybe Floyd doesn't know of the Ali/Inoki match, which further helped Inoki explode in Japan. All Nasukawa has to do is break the rules and have the ref be in on it. Throw a high kick and take Floyd down and beat the shit out of him and Nasukawa becomes a legend. What's Floyd going to do? Sue Nasukawa and Rizin in Japan? While it's highly unlikely to happen, it's very plausible and I will laugh if it happens

I wouldn't think too much into this.. this will be a scripted exhibition with an airtight contract.

This is just weird, really not sure what to think

I wouldn't think too much into this.. this will be a scripted exhibition with an airtight contract.
It's highly UNLIKELY but what's an airtight contract worth in Japan? If it was in the US, this wouldn't even be a thought.

“props to Floyd here”

JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY. I was legit crying at this.
why? This guy Tenshin is young and has some good hands, he has serious power and speed. And if Floyd fights him even say boxing with baby gloves or some modified rules fight you gotta give him props.

It's highly UNLIKELY but what's an airtight contract worth in Japan? If it was in the US, this wouldn't even be a thought.

What's the worst case scenerio in your head that has you so concerned? The Japanese are conspiring to make Floyd look bad? I'm sure the people of Japan understand this is nothing to take serious.

The reason they couldnt announce the rules and weight class is because they haven't made them up yet.

This will be as real as his fight against Big Show

Isnt gonna to be anything but boxing. Tenshin is a legit beast at muay thai and had beaten stadium level Thais. Lawrence kenshin who does very good HL's/fight breakdowns did one on him a few yrs back. This whole thing seems bizarre, doubt it happens.

I don't think Tenshin has ever fought under muay thai rules.

He fights under catered kickboxing rules at RISE org or "japanese kickboxing" rules at KNOCK OUT org which is closer to muay thai rules but the big difference is that the japanese hate clinching so the flow of the fight is completely different. he is 100% legit but his wins over "stadium level" thais just aren't under muay thai rules. also by most accounts Rodtang wore him out and should've got the decision.

What in god's name is this shit lol

who are we kidding
this is gonna be boxing rules, maybe 3 rounds,
tenshin is 5'4" / 162cm / around 167 reach
floyd is 5′ 8″ / 173cm / 183 reach with well over 20lbs wgt advantage

This Tenshin kid is dangerous man he got real power is a southpaw and is more ferocious and powerful than a prime Pacquiao I just watched his highlights dam kid is nasty with it.

Say what you want but Floyd at 42 is taking on a guy old enough to be his son here, and this is a real dangerous hungry fighter if Floyd fights him with the baby mma gloves or kick boxing rules he might get hurt bad

Pacquiao is fighting a cherry pick in Broner lol, at least Floyd is fighting a prime young champion in a different sport

props to Floyd here.
Not sure if serious or sarcastic lmao

Khabib and Floyd want the fight. Both Khabib and Floyd know it's another spectacle and Khabib doesn't care, the Payday persuades any and all as it did Conor. It's Dana White in the way of Floyd and Khabib due to split negotiations for TMT Promotions. White knows exactly what Floyd's value is to PPV
This is a huge win win for everyone.

Mayweather walking away with 100mil
Khabib will be in the 20mil
Dana/Showtime will split ppv

who are we kidding
this is gonna be boxing rules, maybe 3 rounds,
tenshin is 5'4" / 162cm / around 167 reach
floyd is 5′ 8″ / 173cm / 183 reach with well over 20lbs wgt advantage
I think its a pro wrestling exhibition. the idea that Floyd would sign a contract in Japan with no idea of what the rules will be for the fight against a Japanese star is ridiculous. They'll decide on the rules after they hash out the script.

I think its a pro wrestling exhibition. the idea that Floyd would sign a contract in Japan with no idea of what the rules will be for the fight against a Japanese star is ridiculous. They'll decide on the rules after they hash out the script.

I'd be surprised if they called it a prowrestling match. Although it likely will be.

About time Asian manlets take over! This guy is shorter than me even.

He's around my height.

What's worrying is that he has a small head on a long neck. Without odd attributes he'd likely be 5'2ish. He's a rare manlet.

I WILL BREAK YOU
1541474568106413.gif

If Tenshin wins he should challenge Naoya Inoue for the undisputed BW title.

If Floyd lets this man kick him I will tune in.

If its MMA gloves, I will tune in to see how Floyds defense translates.

So, unless its a straight boxing match with boxing gloves...count me in.

why? This guy Tenshin is young and has some good hands, he has serious power and speed. And if Floyd fights him even say boxing with baby gloves or some modified rules fight you gotta give him props.

Stop it man, you’re killing me here.

Back