Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
July 11 through July 14 with stops in Los Angeles, Toronto, Brooklyn and London.

DAY 4 - London 1pm ET

may_mac_tour_schedule.jpg

I will embed/link all the youtube channels.

All pressers will air on shosports youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/shosports

hmm.. picture isn't showing up. Getting a broken link. Here's info via MMAFIGHTING

The tour kicks off Tuesday, July 11, at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

How to get tickets: To acquire a complimentary ticket to the Los Angeles event go to AXS.com beginning today, July 7 at Noon PT. You MUST have a ticket to enter. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to four (4) per customer.

Times: Pre-show at 4:30 p.m. ET; 5:30 p.m. ET will be press conference

It moves on to Toronto’s Sony Centre (The Budweiser Stage.?) for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, July 12.

How to get tickets: n/a

Times: 6 p.m. ET for press conference

Thursday’s event is at Barclays Center on July 13.

How to get tickets: Complimentary tickets to the Brooklyn event are available now at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets will also be available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center starting Saturday, July 8 at noon. (if tickets are still available). You MUST have a ticket to enter. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to four (4) per customer.

Times: 6 p.m. ET for pre-show; 7 p.m. ET for press conference.

The tour concludes Friday at London’s SSE Arena on July 14.

Times: 1 p.m. ET for pre-show; 2 p.m. ET for press conference​

Last edited by a moderator:
5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Scheduled for Jul 11, 2017
Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor embark on a four-city international press tour to announce their Saturday, August 26 blockbuster on SHOWTIME PPV.

UFC link

Last edited:
"Fox Sports 2 will do special live editions of “UFC Tonight” this week, covering the world tour that begins on Tuesday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

FS2 will have the Los Angeles tour stop beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET Tuesday. It will broadcast the Toronto stop on Wednesday at 6 p.m. ET; the Thursday stop in Brooklyn at 7 p.m. ET and the London stop at 2 p.m. ET. All of the special “UFC Tonight” shows on the tour stop will then be re-aired on Fox Sports 1.

It will host a weigh-in show on Aug. 25 beginning at 7 p.m. on Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports Deportes. On the day of the fight between the 49-0 Mayweather and McGregor, the UFC lightweight champion, Fox and Fox Deportes will host a pre-fight show at 6 p.m. ET and preliminary matches at 7 p.m. ET. After the event is complete on Showtime PPV, Fox Sports 1 and Fox Deportes will host a post-fight show beginning at 1 a.m. ET on Aug. 27.

“As the broadcast partner of both the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and Premier Boxing Champions (PBC), this fight is the ultimate intersection of these worlds, making FOX Sports the definitive destination for combat sports fans,” said David Nathanson, FOX Sports Head of Business Operations.

The shows will be streamed live on Fox Sports Go and will be available on Fox Sports on Sirius/XM 83 as well as via the Sirius/XM app.

The match is expected to challenge the 2015 bout between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao for most revenue generated and most pay-per-view sales. The Fox coverage is a great way for the promotion to generate extra attention, particularly having a preview show and live fights on the over-the-air Fox broadcast network shortly before the pay-per-view goes live."

Dana White Says Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor Presser Will Be a 'S--t Show' | Bleacher Report

UFC President Dana White is already looking forward to the upcoming press tour designed to hype the boxing match between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather, telling reporters he's expecting a "s--t show."

"It's going to be a f--king s--t show. You know that," White said. "Absolute s--t show. So, I don't know. It's going to be crazy."

White believes fans should expect something of a mix between regular UFC hype shows and boxing press conferences:

"I think it's going to be a hybrid of the boxing press conferences and UFC press conferences. I don't know. I think it's going to be more like a boxing press conference than it is our press conferences. You know how mine are. No bulls--t. We walk in, and we sit down and, 'What's up? Who has the first question?' and we get it rolling. I think there's going to be a lot more bulls--t in this one."

They coming to the Sony Center that's not even 30 minutes from my home, it I were really interested in the fight or fighters I would check it out, but no interest in either. (but will watch & not pay)

I was like no way i'm going to watch this presser,but after picturing it I think I will.These two attention whores are going to clash whenever they meet.

Edit: I have never seen the reminder thing (on the youtube screen) is that for Youtube or Sherdog?I'm assuming YT.What's the chances i'll be on YT at that time lol.

July 11 through July 14 with stops in Los Angeles, Toronto, Brooklyn and London.

may_mac_tour_schedule.jpg

I will embed/link all the youtube channels.

All pressers will air on shosports youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/shosports

hmm.. picture isn't showing up. Getting a broken link. Here's info via MMAFIGHTING

The tour kicks off Tuesday, July 11, at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

How to get tickets: To acquire a complimentary ticket to the Los Angeles event go to AXS.com beginning today, July 7 at Noon PT. You MUST have a ticket to enter. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to four (4) per customer.

Times: Pre-show at 4:30 p.m. ET; 5:30 p.m. ET will be press conference

It moves on to Toronto’s Sony Centre for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, July 12.

Times: 6 p.m. ET for press conference

Thursday’s event is at Barclays Center on July 13.

How to get tickets: Complimentary tickets to the Brooklyn event are available now at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets will also be available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center starting Saturday, July 8 at noon. (if tickets are still available). You MUST have a ticket to enter. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to four (4) per customer.

Times: 6 p.m. ET for pre-show; 7 p.m. ET for press conference.

The tour concludes Friday at London’s SSE Arena on July 14.

Times: 1 p.m. ET for pre-show; 2 p.m. ET for press conference​
Thanking you sir.

They coming to the Sony Center that's not even 30 minutes from my home, it I were really interested in the fight or fighters I would check it out, but no interest in either. (but will watch & not pay)
Good because if i saw you there I'd give you one almighty beatdown.

Who gives a shit if you dont go to the pc (even though its sooo close).

Who gives a shit if you watch the fight (but not pay for it)

Try hard.

Go or dont. Watch it or dont. Nobody gives a shit.

Who gives a shit if you dont go to the pc (even though its sooo close).

Who gives a shit if you watch the fight (but not pay for it)

Try hard.

Go or dont. Watch it or dont. Nobody gives a shit.

Look at you all mad and don't care but quotes me, I think you care lover....

Got my tix for the presser here this morn. Decent spot too. Section 201, like 50 feet from the stage. Also, @shonuf for what it's worth the presser here in TO Is Now being held at The Budweiser Stage. Same dates & times. Used to be The Molson Amphitheater for those in the know.

Now Floyd will dive after the first jab to set up number 2.
<{hfved}> and every idiot will buy number 2.

Good for Conor I guess, only fighter to stand up for himself against the ufc... I don't even like the dude but it's always good seeing a company man turn when he gets a bit of power.

This should be fun.

Back