Floyd Mayweather vs CM Punk under MMA rules

Even two years of BJJ is enough to turn Floyd into a Chocolate pretzel.

Shut the fuck up with this already, it's fucking annoying.

thinking.gif~original

CM Punk has no chance. How? Mayweather is just a better athlete and Punk has ZERO hands, none - going up against TBE? lol

considering Floyd would be able to train take down defense for a few months I would give him an advantage considering hes a much superior athlete and lets not talk about the difference in striking. CM Punk trained jujitsu for what 2 years? It would be a different story if he trained wrestling, but I don't think he will be able to get it to the ground to be honest.

Great matchup. Give Punk a real fighter who'll actually stand and bang and not panic wrestle at first opportunity.

In before Wasteland

And CM Punk by submission(strikes)

If they fought today with no warning Punk would win. If Floyd had some time to get his bjj up to snuff and he took it seriously, he would win. Sorry guys but bjj is going to beat pure boxing even when the athlete in question isn’t particularly good

You have to respect the hands of CM Punk. Flyod wants none of it.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

tenor.gif

We have to remember just how "bad" CM Punk is. He's pretty much an average Joe with only a couple years of experience, he would be getting destroyed at your local small MMA promotions around the world.

Not only is he a regular guy in terms of athleticism, but he also seems to lack natural fighting ability/mechanics. There are countless men who throw better looking punches than him with zero training of any kind.

The difference in striking and Punk's lack of serious takedown ability would likely end up in him getting KOd, however the fight could easily devolve into a wild mess and he would be able to pull off a sub in some occasions.

Biggest freakshow fight of all time. I would pay.

Back