Floyd Mayweather Trashes Conor McGregor You Lost to Nate Diaz TWICE, Too Scared to Fight

Id rather see Conor defend his belt at LW or fight for the WW crown.

Floyd being Floyd. Said on First Take this morning he wants $100 million to box Conor plus ppv%. While Conor would get double than what he made in his last UFC fight.

And also lost to Artemij Siteendsivkov, Duffy...

<36>

49-0 #TBE

"Pls Conor fite me bb"

Well now that Floyd has said that Conor lost the 2nd fight, I have to change my opinion on the winner of that fight. Nate, 3,4,5

OK, why are we making this so intriguing, and so back and forth like this is some amazing match up, and the world can't wait to find out who wins! OMG who will win!?

Gimme a break. In the boxing ring, Floyd. In the cage, or the streets, Conor. Done. The only thing is, how much are you really willing to offer Conor when it comes down to it? That's it.

We're just gonna watch to see how Floyd beats him, just like if this was being held in a cage. Can we stop all this hype like this is gonna make our heads explode.

It's getting old. Persoanlly, I'd rather be the guy that can whoop your ass in the streets and in the cage. But I'd also rather be a boxer that makes $50 mil on an average payday night.

Yawn....

Diaz would 10-0 mayweather and finish him every time

If Conor lost to Nate twice, then why hasn't Floyd floated a boxing match with Nate??? Why would we want to fight Conor when the real king Nate is sitting on the sidelines?

Instead, he face times with Nate in order to trigger Conor into taking the fight.

First 20 seconds of that video floyd looks and sounds so feminine lol

Damn Floyd has been killing Connor in every aspect.

Connor knows damn well he would get destroyed I boxing. He just wants the check. When he loses he'll have the excuse of this wasn't his sport. Just like he always tries to find an excuse for every fight.

Pathetic

Damn Floyd has been killing Connor in every aspect.

Connor knows damn well he would get destroyed I boxing. He just wants the check. When he loses he'll have the excuse of this wasn't his sport. Just like he always tries to find an excuse for every fight.

Pathetic

What's pathetic is you hating on the guy and yet having him in your avatar. Weird mofo.

If Conor lost to Nate twice, then why hasn't Floyd floated a boxing match with Nate??? Why would we want to fight Conor when the real king Nate is sitting on the sidelines?

Instead, he face times with Nate in order to trigger Conor into taking the fight.
Good business

Floyd apparently can't see any better than he can read if he thinks Nate won that second fight (he doesn't, he's just trolling.)

If winning a decision where u drop your opponent multiple times = a loss, then Floyd hasn't won a fight in years

maybe cuz conor is the one talking shit while nate is on friendly terms?

second fight was for conor.
floyd should stand still he doesnt give paquiao a rematch and he doesnt won clearly against him.
so this floyd is a politician.

OK, why are we making this so intriguing, and so back and forth like this is some amazing match up, and the world can't wait to find out who wins! OMG who will win!?

Gimme a break. In the boxing ring, Floyd. In the cage, or the streets, Conor. Done. The only thing is, how much are you really willing to offer Conor when it comes down to it? That's it.

We're just gonna watch to see how Floyd beats him, just like if this was being held in a cage. Can we stop all this hype like this is gonna make our heads explode.

It's getting old. Persoanlly, I'd rather be the guy that can whoop your ass in the streets and in the cage. But I'd also rather be a boxer that makes $50 mil on an average payday night.

Yawn....

streets conor would get gunned down lol floyd wins with street rules

Back