Floyd Mayweather "This is the best UFC fighter...."

I just did a fart and it sounded exactly like someone stepped on a duck.

All the symptoms of swamp ass.
But I was clear on the faeces. And the yeast is more to the fron...man, I don't want to have to draw you a picture. I think there's no swamp ass.

But I was clear on the faeces. And the yeast is more to the fron...man, I don't want to have to draw you a picture. I think there's no swamp ass.
Swamp ass doesn't involve shit.

Draw a picture and we'll determine if you have swamp ass.

If we can get a mod to move this too the war room so we can debate swamp ass and the criteria for determining it. Thank you

If we can get a mod to move this too the war room so we can debate swamp ass and the criteria for determining it. Thank you
When I think of swamps, I think of liquid and goop. Pretty safe there.

Please, no war room. Some of the guys there would run this in a very different direction. I'm happy to keep bumping this here until someone actually comments on why Floyd thinks Woodley is the best MMA fighter (even though he really doesn't, he's just being a fecetious, instigating prick).

When I think of swamps, I think of liquid and goop. Pretty safe there.

Please, no war room. Some of the guys there would run this in a very different direction. I'm happy to keep bumping this here until someone actually comments on why Floyd thinks Woodley is the best MMA fighter (even though he really doesn't, he's just being a fecetious, instigating prick).
It's the humid part.
Your ass feels humid. It's called swamp ass. Like a swamp.

It's the humid part.
OK I am with you. It did a little bit but that's sorted now. Thanks for your concern.

You got it buckaroo.
OK I am with you. It did a little bit but that's sorted now. Thanks for your concern.
It's the humid part.

Check your codpiece for shit

I just did a fart and it sounded exactly like someone stepped on a duck.

giphy.gif

Back